or Connect

Posts by Dbear

Tried on the speckled zip blazer at Acrimony.  Fit is pretty much the same as before.  The material is close to the AW13 twill material in weight and feel.  One noticeable difference is the pockets are slanted now, instead of the patch pockets.  And one not so noticeable difference is the single back vent vs double.   Charcoal surface tee is pretty nice, was waiting on other colorways, but meh, had to get it.  Fit is same as previous tees.  
Is it possible to have a fit pic with the jacket unzipped?
geller, geller, uniqlo, visvim  
It's without a doubt better quality than APC and it's not a diffusion line.  If you want something similar to NS and better quality, you can't go wrong w/ JB.  But in the world of denim and pants, they're pretty boring in general, but so is NS.  I have a pair of JB tapered and like the quality but just don't wear it.  
On dat tee game.  nonnative x 3 and geller x 1
This is like the #1 thing ebay looks out for, as it directly effects their bottom line
You know, I tore a seam in both my tencel bombers and also the flight pants.  Sort of a bummer when it happened the first time, but there are actually two seams, so it's not like there was a hole.  I think the tencel material is too strong for the thread they are using or the thread is too weak..you know what I mean.  Patched them all up and can't tell the difference, but still.  
Almost never look at the model, unless you happen to look exactly like him...
The pattern just isnt very good on that piece, not surprised it doesnt fit right
Pretty much lived in the khaki olive tencel bomber this year so far With the 3 year wash type d denim