or Connect

Posts by Dbear

bigger image  
I thought omg, hell know...then after the spoilers..."I want the white one"
hope we get more jacket pics next shipping round.  action shot of dark brown goat, breaking in nicely.    
^ you know that's what everyone says.     I really don't know...I guess I want a really comfy boot sneaker.  
Been on the hunt for a casual non black boot.  Something I could even wear while walking the dog and running errands...in...like baller sweatpants and shiz, knowwhatimsaying?   Went from looking at... alden chukka to guidi ankle boot to visvim virgils to heschung chukkas and boots to OAMC boots to nonnative footwear...and really don't know what to get.  I really want the virgils the most (right now), but even getting those in the right size and leather would be quite...
Do you guys normally size up on your guidi boots?  I'm a 41 in CP (which is sized down) and I tried on a 41 at Archive and it fit fine.  I was even able to get the 40 on, although it was small.
Your best bet is anture.jp, thats where I got my 46. Looks like they might have gotten a restock bc they show one in stock, just need a proxy.
Awesome! and the tencel bomber crew grows by one
You're probably a 50 if you can deal with the long arm lengths
You guys make it sound like this is the last time hes making jackets