or Connect

Posts by Dbear

mustard jacket is actually surprisingly wearable.  it's more muted in person.   looks really really good with the right color combination (i think it's a standout when paired against a light blue shirt), but looks extra awful with the wrong ones...
Hey, so this is the new visvim achse jkt from 15SS. Navy. Size 2. I got this when it came out about 2 months ago, was giddy and wore it for a week and then it's been sitting in my closet ever since. I am selling this because someone else has a pair of brigadiers I want and they're about the same price. Like new condition. FULL DISCLOSURE. I bought this new sent from Japan. It comes with the bag and the hologram, but for some reason there was a minor tear on the inside...
Hello All, so I bought these from unionmade in 2012. They are the kirkwood ravello cordovan boots. They are pretty cool but I sort of don't wear them.   They are 8D. Barrie last.   I've only worn them to a handful of weddings and, well, they're in a box for 99% of the year.   There are a lot of other things I would like so these are the least priority. It is priced as it is because it's how much I paid for it retail plus tax and people have advised me that this boot...
Hello All, so I bought these from unionmade in 2012. They are the kirkwood ravello cordovan boots. They are pretty cool but I sort of don't wear them. They are 8D. Barrie last. I've only worn them to a handful of weddings and, well, they're in a box for 99% of the year. There are a lot of other things I would like so these are the least priority. It is priced as it is because it's how much I paid for it retail plus tax and people have advised me that this boot in this...
game over, what size is it?
there is only one way to look good and that is wearing a pair of pants with the perfect break
tried on that new rick stooges that turns into a bag, it's so ridiculously nice and I don't even like rick
people won't spend $10 on shipping but will spend $100 easy on something they never wanted until they saw that its 50% off
Hey man, I'm not sure if they ever had it in the 98/2 blend.  I checked mine this morning and it's the one with 27% poly.  It doesn't have any more stretch than the other ones.  In fact, it's more rigid, less soft. I suspect they needed to add the more poly content so it can retain that deep black color.  
The skinny tapereds do have better fabric.  Too bad they can only do variations of grey/blue for color.     They might be a little tight when you first put them on, but they will stretch a little bit and then they will further give bc stretch in the fabric.  But they still maintan the overall shape.