or Connect

Posts by Dbear

[[SPOILER]]
Yea im just playing devils advocate here, from drews perspective. How does paying someone to let people change their orders a year and a half down the line really do anything for him from a business perspective? Its money out of the pocket, extra work, and can lead to mistakes. Its easier to just take the stance of no changes and also no refunds
Let's pretend we are Drew for a second.   Why would Drew need to hire someone to do emails when all there needs to do is for the shipping guy (the role that Dan used to play) to look up addresses and ship product? Charly can't tell you when you're getting your stuff. Charly can't give you a refund. Charly can't sell your spot. Charly doesn't respond to you. Charly doesn't give confirmations. So, what exactly does he do for you? Sizing advice?  That's long over.
Geller had said in an interview that Geller fans are savvy.  The clothing nerds that know the garments down to the tag #s.  Maybe we're a little too internet savvy.  For most items, you can just wait until sales hit and get them.  What makes this worse is the yen being so so so low.  Normally, buying from Japan is a pretty large barrier of entry, but I think Geller fans are more likely to do it.     What would cause me to buy something at retail would be if it was an...
That discount 
please save your complaints for when you receive your jacket  [[SPOILER]]
Yes they do but not a lot
He wants you to put it into the TOJ database and have the workers look into it at the TOJ factory.
Got the black dry tech sweatpants in.  I'm a 31 in their jeans and the M fit good.     The silhouette is good.  Nice and tapered.  Looked good.  The fabric was thinner than the windproof sweatpants and was comfy and was "dry tech".  It's not as crazy thick as neoprene.  It was like a foam.  I guess.  Hard to describe.     Would wear out to do errands, no problem, but not to anything social or to the mall or anything.     Was it worth $34.90?  Nah.  Returned it....
the selvedge is great if you like the cut.  honestly, for the value, it beats the crap out of the higher end stuff, which is a lot of marketing anyways