or Connect

Posts by Dbear

I've tried on the knit blazer in an M and I am on the short side of what a medium is probably made for...and it was really pretty cropped.  But I kinda liked it like that.
I don't like wearing sweaters.  But still have some just out of necessity.  Like where a jacket or hoodie isn't appropriate.     I don't get a kick out of buying them.  But I did pick up the Extra Fine Merino at full price.  The one with the stripes at the bottom half of the sweater.  It has actually been really nice.  So much that I got a solid color one on sale.  
Honestly you know Drew is waiting to push that refund button the second after he ships all the jackets.
OMG IM SO JELLY I WANT A BIG OR SMALL WALLET SOMEONE PLS PM ME IF YOU WANT TO SELL WHEN YOU GET YOURS im serious.
Is there any way to save your filters from gra...err that B&S site that shant be named?  
Yea, I know, but measurements are one thing...but what is good is that the measurements are smaller than the ones for the flight pants they have in a 48...so there is that...
awesome. is that a japan only thing from ss14 or ... is it from a previous season?
Yes...dem.  Okay, I'll pass on the 48s then, thanks.
Lots of new stuff on Y!J.  even from aw14.  Lots of thomas jackets.   And they have the tencel bomber in a new color, except I think they just used a super super super super bright flash on the mustard one.  It's even labeled as "dark yellowish".
Saw someone in Japantown san francisco wearing black suede virgils the other day.  Looked great.  Was wearing sand suede virgils at the time, unsure if he noticed.  Missed connections, such is life.