or Connect

Posts by Dbear

Ocd waste
Anyone have any info on this new Geller "made in the usa" denim program I'm hearing about?
Holy shit cool story, been looking at hender scheme and nopa is hands down my fav restaurant, never heard or seen this to go box tho...never have leftovers lol, will have to google
My bad for the coffee induced neurotic sizing discussion.  So, here's a video about virgils I just came across...    
 Hm, while my foot doesn't move around if I tie them up pretty good, the toe box is pretty roomy.  Which I guess makes sense because it's a round toe.  The heel has room too, but doesn't move, considering the ankle is tied... Is this what you mean, or were you really sliding around in them TTS?
Yooo..random overthinking fit thought.     How do your virgils fit you guys?  If I lace them up pretty tight, it feels like a solid fit.  A little roomy in the toes because of the rounded toe.  Not sliding around or anything, but it's not really like a glove...which is what I kinda wanted.  But is that intended?  But if I lace them up a little loose up top, it feels a little loose................I'm going crazy I know.  Wonder if I should try an 8.5     In comparison, CP...
Just saw Big with tom hanks for the first time since I was a kid and I think it's set in the 80s and the women all had these huge shoulder pads for their clothes and he had this awesome double breasted green suit with peak lapels that is all
True dat.  Uniqlo has some really good items that have incredible value like their socks and their OCBDs that regularly are on "promotion" for $19.  But wouldn't touch some of their stuff like outerwear and sweaters.  
I like how a lot this analysis starts off with, "I don't know anything about this BUT" and then it goes from there.
Wonder what the new virgils will look like when they drop, and if they will bring back the heel stabilizer or not.     It's interesting how underwraps some of these japan brands keep things.  Like nonnative...there is literally no information on aw14 and the lookbook has been out for a while, and somehow no one has decided to put it up online.  I've only found a few blurry pictures here or there and several of just the cover.