or Connect

Posts by Dbear

Yea, subscriptions without email ... site only... or you'll get flooded with email I suppose?   It's the only way to check this site on your phone...where browsing around isn't really ideal.  
I like Acrimony, but mainly because they carry Geller and Marcus is always very helpful and he's always down to chat.     Just visited MAC for the first time to check out their EG stock and what stood out was they had this ridiculously nice Dries peacoat.  Did not know they carried margiela, or used to.  Didn't see any, but I didn't look for it.     BUUUT.  The best shop in SF.  Hands down.  Is.   MAAAAS and Stacks.     Steve and Otto really know what they're doing...
Is it because we know how to use subscriptions (and thumbs) and they don't HMMM? 
the GHETTO??  
It was a bit harsh to say it looks like crap.  Just saying there is nothing really good looking about the ULD, but everyone and their mommas (literally) has one because it works great.  It's as warm as having a down coat, but it's super thin.  You can layer it if you like too.  
ULD is worth it purely for functionality. It looks like crap but it works in every other way
No, but if things are shipping soon...the prospect of buying a spot and possibly having a brand new leather ma-1 delivered within a few months is overwhelming...
Dude, if anyone has a small or large wallet OR   a full leather MA-1 in a 48...for sale...   HIT ME UP!!
I've tried on the knit blazer in an M and I am on the short side of what a medium is probably made for...and it was really pretty cropped.  But I kinda liked it like that.
I don't like wearing sweaters.  But still have some just out of necessity.  Like where a jacket or hoodie isn't appropriate.     I don't get a kick out of buying them.  But I did pick up the Extra Fine Merino at full price.  The one with the stripes at the bottom half of the sweater.  It has actually been really nice.  So much that I got a solid color one on sale.