or Connect

Posts by Dbear

If he doesnt sell it quickly he'll just ship it back
Always ask yourself if you would buy this shit if the discounted sale price was the retail price.  
picked up 5 of the slim fits when they're on sale for $19.  one of each color.  feels like stealing.  the merinos are great at...regular price.  It made it all the way down to $15?   went to the uniqlo in SF to pick up some more of the oxfords (the striped one), but left instead with the denim shirt in that light blue wash.  it's a really nice color.  like an ice blue.   saw a full stand of urban sweats in the corner and piles of sweats with the "cargo sweats" label on...
but just as I post that, looks like they have 5 new skinny fit tapereds...all basically the same color though.  it is what it is.
I think you might mean the stretch slim fit vs the skinny fit tapereds
I doubt people getting their jackets now are updating it either.
Nah man, tucked in tee makes the proportions bad. It cuts you in half bc you prob have your pants high to tuck it in, not a good look if the jacket hits the belt line there.Also, a black tee does the opposite of what you are saying. Its harder to distinguish a black jacket over a black tee while a white one draws attention to just the jacket
Wonder what the ss15 tees look like Random elevator fit bc its getting cold enough to bust out the hooded bomber
Yea I get it, it's quality stuff. I'm not a designer or pattern maker and I doubt I can turn one of their biker jackets into something with a modern fit just by slimming it down or simply saying "I want 17" shoulders or 20" chest". The fit, finish and design makes all the difference. I don't see how you can expect them to make jackets for police officers and also turn around and be good fashion designers
Passed by johnsons leathers several times its down the street from me. Never realized it was a serious leather jacket store. Had the wilsons leather vibe with stuff on sale and nobody inside. Stuff looked like leather daddy stuff from the outside