or Connect

Posts by Dbear

Pretty much when I find something I really like, I buy the same thing in a different color/fabric etc.  For some reason, having 2 or multiple of the same item makes me wear it a lot more.  If I really like it and I have 1...it just kind of sits there.  Get another one and I'm wearing one until it disintegrates.     2 geller zip blazers 3 geller tencel bombers 8 uniqlo skinny fit tapered denim 2 visvim brigadiers 2 W+H tiger fleece hoodies from 2011 12+ nonnative...
Like $25 and I'm really pausing
dope or nope  
imo, absolute best tees are nonnative pocket tees they put out every season in slightly different fabric.  so freakin hard to get tho, they sell out almost immediately in japan and the ones they sell stateside is a little too much like maas and stacks just refuses to put them on sale for some reason.     have to treat tees like button down shirts and go into the $70-100 range and not think they are hanes and should be $3 each and think going to AA or Everalne or Uniqlo...
Definitely the aw13 ones, nice weight twill with patch pockets
Was thinking maybe they changed the fit on the richard with shorter sleeves maybe and then saw the East Dane pics and was like nope.     Thilo jacket looks super interesting and maybe a throwback to the souvenir jacket?     The washed cotton harrington looks like it's at a good price point and it says its fully lined.  Even have those straps...but already having so many jackets with straps...it makes me pause.   Anyone have any experience with the Aquacord stuff from...
visvim ballistic 22L     edit:  my bad, i thought you said high end
got one of these to replace toj daypack and its like oh shiet   
I don't know who buys visvim at US$ retail, but the pricing for it at retail in Japan Yen is more reasonable and I would say on par with what you find on SF for a lot of brands.