or Connect

Posts by Dbear

Kid woke me up at 330 am so checked ssense and sale was on, kopped the two things in my cart the common robbies and the khaki bomber and went back to sleep feels good man
It's more gray, and I'm not sure which season but its recent
Just got in the dip dye from ecole size 46
Richard pants where have u been all my life Tencel bomber Seconds tank Richards fw15
Here's the cross dye.  It's like, kind of subtle, I tried to capture the cross dye in natural light.    
15% from nmwa is kind of weak when they always have 10%
http://page17.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/v456836330   pretty damn cheap in 44.  i mean, i got mine for like $225 from notre final final final final sale and yes the wool pills (like someone has mentioned), but shit, its pretty cool.  it pills and fuzzy and kind of lends to the way the jacket was designed, wouldn't have the right look if it was a thinner and more finer wool, anyways.  Plus, don't get me started on some of this stuff acting in a way you wouldn't...
Prob still a good deal, but I bought those in the past and keep in mind those are like the small sized tape dispensers. 
No other company does the same style of backpack in a better way, bam, why its popular   if there is a better jansport look a like, please let me know so i can buy it
Yea japan retail so not $700, got the black one with the textured embossed suede, 22L, throwing it around everyday use the suede is the same and the ballistic nylon is softer, inly difference between the 22 and 20 is the 2L pouch inthe front and no umbrella thing, i said jansport bc its the comparable?