or Connect

Posts by Dbear

Work jacket.  I think I read something where they said Geller was moving towards more relaxed silhouettes for aw15.  Well, if so, this is a preview.  From the side angle, it looks slim.  From the front, it definitely has a roundish, relaxed shape.  This is accentuated by the drop shoulder.  This is even after sizing down to a 46.  The material is very nice.  The linen feels very lux/fine.  It is lined.  Looking at just the inside, it looks like a tailored blazer.  It is...
Can we get a picture of this?  Interested in seeing the difference between unglazed and glazed
Haven't had the chance to check out Geller stuff in person in a while--looking at the stuff online just isn't the same.     Have the aw14 richard jacket coming in the mail soon from japan.  Pretty stoked about that.  I think the 48 is probably too big for me (46 was too small), but I think I'm just going to embrace the comfy knit jacket thing with long jennifer love hewitt sleeves.     East Dane has a 25% off sale, so I took that chance to order the work jacket (looks...
Drew wearing a CWU and the other guy wearing like 5 TOJs at once
Can anyone comment on those linen lounge pants from this season?  How does it compare with the tencel flight pants?
 Yes!  I went through this thing where I started to track all my clothes spending on a spreadsheet.  Everything.  I was shocked at how quickly small things added up.  A few things here.  A few things there.  Something on sale (omg 50% off!!).  Damn, if you add it all together it's a lot a lot.  Then I asked myself, would I trade all these small miscellaneous items and stuff I got on sale for that really expensive item that I thought was way too much?  The answer was a...
$260 is as good as it gets for white achilles.  TBS also has the best price when they do their 20% off footwear early in the season where there is a full size run.  $400 x 80% (VAT) x 80% (discount) = $256 shipped.   You can wait for them to actually discount the item (as opposed to a code), but then it'll be late in the season and it's much more of a gamble for you to get your size.     Of course you can get this stuff cheaper, but we're talking about like that green...
Robert Geller.  I'll admit a lot of his stuff doesn't show well in product shots.  But you really have to see it in person.  The details, the fabric, the fit.  His style really walks the line in between hard and "cool" but also soft and "romantic".     For example.  The Peter Coat from I believe AW13.  At first glance, it's this shapeless blob with an uninteresting dull color.       So, AW13 was this amazing season.  He really knocked it out of the park.  There were...
The velcro throughout on the mountain parka kind of killed it for me.  Plus, it's just kind of a shell of a jacket.  Felt cheap.       Best of +J preview...   http://www.uniqlo.com/us/mplusj.html   Is that it???
AFAIK, it's that shape where its slim and fitted up top and more relaxed throughout the body.  /  \