or Connect

Posts by Dbear

I have the boucle suit and its damn fire man, the material is the star. Have it in the charcoal but would kop the light grey if available. Only thing, it pills like a mofo. Like I wash cold and tumble dry low all my geller stuff (not jackets) and the boucle was the only thing so far that I will wash by hand now. Literally a tennis ball of the material was in the lint trap and shit its already pilled just as much as before since then. Having that, the pants are the...
Is that the olive one thats like kind of overdyed on cotton twill? If so, have that one and the black one. Believe its fw13. The black one is the item that got me into Geller in the first place. Saw it in person at Acrimony SF and it was like a "holy shit"' moment
 So yea, I was like HMMMMMMMM...because I had tried on the full Richard suit from this season from East Dane and it was pretty much a perfect fit in a 46.  A little trim, but I know how much this Richard stuff stretches and sags, etc, so all good. Ordered the previous season richard pants from SSense on super sale (70% off) and got it last night...and, wow, took it out of the bag and it was like pants for child.  So, yea, I guess the new season is cut bigger? Anyways,...
Yea that bomber is great, the weight and lack of straps makes it really clean looking, wearing it today to work. Color is more of a brownish olive.
My bad I just mean the jacket, but I think each Richard jkt can fit a variety of sizes.
I dunno I went 46 in this seasons richard suit and its perfect. My rule of thumb I found that anything slouchy (dip dyes, richards, lounge pants, flight pants) size down and anything tailored or bombers TTS.
taupe common robbies   
Canvas bomber is good, nice weight on it, doesn't look as lightweight as pictured on ssense more like the pic where artishard is wearing it good stuff
Fits tts or size down? Was looking at it hehe
My understanding that khaki and olive are one and the same.