or Connect

Posts by Dbear

^^ hell yea man.  I stocked up on like 8 of those in every shade of blue/grey/black when those were out.  only thing i wear.   they just released some skinny tapered stretch selvedge denim for the first time and the grey one is nice, got that one.  better fabric than the $39 color jeans
didn't realize you could get the ma-1 in calf.   don't do any type of knee jerk reactions like sticking it in the shower the second you get it
Its pretty much the exact thing that TOJ fanbois been asking for for like years...if only they knee about it....but no need to add demand with no supply "Clean sf approved ma-1 in a tech fabric with only slight fill"
suede will be fine man.  i have that exact same textured suede one but in black on black and the suede part is just as nice as when I got it.  I use it everyday and literally just toss it around.  in fact, the look and feel of the suede on the bottom is what kind of drew me in
Fok, have you tried the recent ballistic models with the articulated shoulder straps?  this was explained to me as a recent redesign and it basically distributes the weight better; there is no pulling.  
from the looks of the type of backpacks you want   the visvim will be more than enough
The extra 2L is just the front pocket.     I just like the look of the 22L better and the 20L I believe has these umbrella holder straps on the side that I would never use.  But the 20L is incredibly popular too, so it's quite subjective.   Use mine just about everyday, can't foresee any durability issues.  
Yea I meant the sweater reynolds is wearing
measurements would mess you up on the bomber anyways.  it's ever so slightly padded.     all measurements i saw had something like 19" shoulders and 24" chest on a 48, except when I got it, it fit exactly TTS.
At first glance the sweater looks like the multi knit crew   https://www.shopacrimony.com/products/robert-geller-multi-knit-crewneck