or Connect

Posts by Dbear

awwww jeah   
only $850?  shiiiiet, I never looked at the price, assumed 1300 or something like that bc of shearling
^ so.  Gunmetal is cool.  Of course.  I mean, TOJ was built on gunmetal.  Silver didn't come out until much later anways.     BUT.  Would higher recommend the silver.  Had them all, gunmetal, black and silver...and would say silver is the obvious winner.     It elevates the jacket from maybe something a biker would wear to a real fashion type jacket.  It has that wow factor where it catches people's eye and really goes well if you're already going in on the "luxness"...
save up and get that ridiculously awesome caravan shearling jacket that just came out.  could channel my inner rick from walking dead in that  
Thanks man, I'm really happy with it.  Can't say that about all the TOJ's I've owned.  Sold them all except for the moto.   Drew had previously mentioned that he thought the CM was one of his weakest designs (and the DR2013 being his strongest).  After owning two of them, I get it now.  It's some sort of compromising hybrid between a bomber and a moto.  It shouldn't even exist, but it fills a niche.     If you go with the CM, hopefully you picked brown and if you go...
He's sitting on a stockpile of jackets and he just shipped some out, a lot more left.  No one else to do it.  Production is still going, slow but normal.  
Not saying its an excuse dude, just saying its a possibility
Really why
Spreadsheets just shows jackets received, not jackets made, it's possible that jackets are made and ready to be shipped but not shipped and haven't been shipped for a while
I didnt want to do this but here drewkeithDKNY@hotmail.com