or Connect

Posts by Dbear

why would you keep any of these boots clean
Oh wow, I've only seen a black and navy so far.  I'm assuming those are it...but the black looked pretty black.  Anyways, looking forward to it.  
I'm assuming you guys got some of the richard jackets in...feels up your alley... amirite?
Oh shiiiiet.  Haven's got a ss15 trunk show preview/recap.  http://havenshop.ca/store-cats/previews/visvim-ss15-trunkshow-recap/   The boot at the very top and bottom looks great man.  Would kop 100%.  Toe box look narrower than virgils?     Anyways, anyone have any experience with Kangaroo virgils and can speak about their durability or tendency to stretch?
Whens the geller stuff coming in HMMMMMM?
I keep forgetting about my daypack until I come back into this thread.   Of course, there are probably a lot of times I could have used it in the last few months (like everyday), but shiiiiiiet, I haven't come across anything remotely similar for under 4 bills.  I mean, nonnative makes a cool suede daypack but AFAIK it's more than double that.  
FYI post won't make anything go faster...............................................
CP white achilles by a mile, had both
it's tomorrow
yes