or Connect

Posts by Dbear

I don't know who buys visvim at US$ retail, but the pricing for it at retail in Japan Yen is more reasonable and I would say on par with what you find on SF for a lot of brands.  
I continue to buy visvim because I can't find any alternatives to the virgil or brigadiers.  materials, shape, design.     doesn't even have to be handmade, which I don't think even makes a difference in construction, but is just decidedly visvim.  
Uniqlo
gitman way more boxy
Type in kngr virgil
How did you guys size the black boots?   http://www.attachment-ec.com/products/detail.php?product_id=228
Damn, that actually looks really good.,,
Yea, I'm sure once it drops, we'll know more, but it's the one piece that stands out for me...at this point.  Have enough bombers, richards, zip blazers, etc...   ...I wonder what the fit is like and the material on the sleeves...not leather....  15aw was supposed to have more relaxed cuts...based on how the shoulders look big on the model, might need to size down...we'll see.  
I'm pretty interested in the varsity jacket from the 15aw show....   ...anyone have any insight on it?