or Connect

Posts by Dbear

Yea but the rate has to be a big part of it, no?
Another thing is that the USD is absolutely crushing the yen right, I'm thinking its close to +50% purchasing power since like a year ago. My question is...are retailers passing this onto the customers or keeping things more even to make up for when the yen was crushing the dollar Hmmmmmmm?
What I noticed is that things don't really go on sale in Japan and there is lower markup. Retail is what people expect to pay and you can buy right when it hits the stores instead of playing the sale game, which is huge in the US. But when a store in the US imports that stuff there is like a markup, but then you have to just wait until it hits like 30-40 percent off and buy and itll be like the same price as retail in Japan, which is where it sold out at also
So far I think the dominik coat is the stand out item.  I bet it's one of those where if you try it on, you won't walk out the store without it
impressed with that dip dye.     so who is this lucas fellow and whats his bomber like?
saying you have no control over pricing is a huge cop out
Honestly, the way I see it, if you're thinking of selling something...do it.  I always ask myself, if someone were to just hand me right now market value of this item in cold hard cash, would I accept?  If it's yes...do it.   The problem is that it's an incredible PITA to sell something.  You got to take pictures, measure it, sit in front of a computer and make a sales thread, etc, but it's all worth it in the end, because it means you can buy new stuff.
lol, i meant to type "not that there is anything wrong with that" but didn't.  tranny hookers.  it's like right next to the tranny strip club.  i guess there isn't anything wrong with that either.  
Keep in mind that really "cheap" 2 bedroom for $3,695 in "downtown" is in the worst area, living next to crackheads and trannies.  
 There aren't any 3,000 sq ft places in SF.... and the ones that big are probably in the really really really nice part of town where they have the much older Victorian style homes that are just bigger in general, probably $10,000 per month for a 2 bed.