or Connect

Posts by spacetaekwon

Ann Demeulemeester Side Zip Combat Boots Condition: 9.5 / 10 (Worn less than 5 times and kept in storage after new heel was added) As seen from the photo of the sole, it is pretty much new. Size: 42 HOLY SHIT! price reduction 420 >>> 360
Size: US 9
Vans Sk8 Hi Hiker LX Part of the "Hiker" pack -canvas quarter panels, leather accent, vulcanized sole, and suede toe and heel -speckled laces -hiking boot inspired boot hooks on top eyelets selling on eBay for 87.55 (discounted from 103) sold out everywhere Price: 65 >>>>> 45 cheap cheap cheap
Maison Martin Margiela German Army Trainers Mid Size: 42 Condition: 9/10
Robert Geller T-shirts Size: all 48 Bewegungjuni Condition: 10/10 Price: 80 Ripped Hem V-Neck Condition: 10/10 Price: SOLD *fits slimmer in shoulder and arm area than regular Geller tees Seventeen Seconds Condition: 8/10 Price: 65
Robert Geller Dip Dye Sweater in Charcoal Size: 48 Condition: 10/10 (Never Worn; tried on and kept in storage) *Sweater was on hanger only while taking photos; has been stored folded in my closet.
anyone know how long sufu's going to be down? gotta check some info in my inbox...
Usually wore my flight pants with loose shirts 48 was a bit loose on me too, but I cuffed the waist once and worked well on me. (I'm a short Asian, without the cuff the end of the pants hit my ankles) I have my pair for sale on classifieds if anyone is interested...
$630
Dior Homme Black Raw MIJ jeans Size: 30 Condition: 9/10 Worn about 10 times and kept in storage (never washed, never soaked) inside hem was professionally altered to a 32" length.