or Connect

Posts by Splendour

EDIT: Dropped $50 to $625. It will be going to my tailor in a week, so don't wait if you're interested. This BNWT lightweight Isaia sport coat is light blue with darker blue window pane and a full, sky blue lining. It's comprised of a 50% wool, 25% silk and 25% linen. It should be a joy to wear in warmer climes, as it is light enough to hold against a bright light source and partially see through the lining and back (see picture two), though of course it is by no...
Surprised there was no hard interest in this sport coat. It's really nice, which is why this thread is now closed: I've taken it to have the sleeves tailored. I'll be keeping it for myself.
Thanks for the measurements. Looks like it would be an amazing addition for anyone who, like me, lives somewhere with a rather long and hot summer. It's a little too big for me, unfortunately.
Yes, definitely need measurements. Also would love full length front and back pics.
Can you take and post or send a picture of the style tag? Thanks!
Final drop...
Surprised there has been no interest in what are some of the best corduroys out there. I'm already in the red, so there will be no further drops.
These brown corduroy pants are 100% cotton but have an indescribably soft and luxurious hand feel. The hems are unfinished, and the bottom leg opening measures 8.25". The listed price includes shipping to the US but does not include paypal fees if you choose a method of payment that requires them. If you would need to have them shipped internationally, contact me for a price estimate. Retail is $450, so these are coming to you at 1/3 1/4 normal price. Please feel free...
These tan corduroy pants are 100% cotton but have an indescribably soft and luxurious hand feel. The hems are unfinished, and the bottom leg opening measures 8". These pants retail for $450 and from the feel and weight of the fabric alone, I'd say they are worth every penny. The listed price includes shipping to the US but does not include paypal fees if you choose a method of payment that requires them. If you would need to have them shipped internationally, contact...
This Cucinelli double vented sport coat is a blend of 89% wool, 5% cashmere, and 6% silk, with peak lapels and gorgeous contrast red partial lining. Super soft shoulders (either unpadded or barely padded at all...I can't quite tell), beautiful horn buttons, and crazy amounts of handwork and stitching details make it a real eye-catcher. As shown in the fifth picture, even the hem and area where the slits meet the rest of the fabric are stitched beautifully. Tagged a 50...