or Connect

Posts by IsteRed

"I like that - Ferragamo? I dont think I have ever seen one IRL." Yes.Model name is Eldorado,but i wasn't able to find it online,i think it's an old model.I think this PS was in shop since they've opened approximately 2-3 years ago,almost no one wears PS where i live so no one bought it and it was under sale and i bought it it cost me around 40$,they also had this one in lemon and blue,i think I'll get them too I've also bought similar tie but people here told that it's...
I love how my purple jacket shines when i Pimp Slap ma hoes.
I've heard about a PS with Naples map on it from Rubinacci,i tried to google it but couldn't find.Anybody has it?Or at least photos of it?Spoo?
Quote: Originally Posted by sonlegoman Sometimes I think I'm simply not using my iPhone to its maximum potential. Anyways, I make pocket squares. If anyone wants to try to match Spoo's collection, visit my signature link. Why wont you put your favorite ones in here? I really thought there are more people here who will have interesting collections.
Come on,that's all?I believe many of you have something to show!Here is my first PS ever
Changed the avatar. But it's still smoking sexy IMHO.
Quote: Originally Posted by Will C. Nothing in that attire goes with that attire. Well...I quite like the look,especially the jacket it's fierce,but shoes...
Quote: Originally Posted by rathebaindc Your Jacket: SF approved You Signature: Not SF approved. Damn that's annoying. What you mean?I've no signature.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker I've seen this photo in another thread,i think?Anyway those are fierce,dawg!
Quote: Originally Posted by CaymanS Am i the only one who thinks these shoes(or what are they called) don't go with that attire? About the collars,i don't like them that much to be honest,i mean i like how they look but i don't think those will look good on me.