or Connect

Posts by LOLHALO

Hey! If you want to get a Chelsea, you could try Edwardsofmanchester. I think they are going for around 500GBP.. I would think its the cheapest i have found online
I was there in exactly 1 month ago! Talked to Hilary, she seemed quite nice albeit a bit too soft spoken hahaha... Yes they had many brown chelseas. I think quite a few in Antique brown. Please let me know if there's anyone going back to EG's FS! Would love to get a proxy
Anyone going to Edward green factory any time soon and wouldn't mind proxying me a pair of Piccadilly's in 7.5uk...should have gotten them when I was at the factoey, been regretting everyday since.
Anyone going to Edward green factory any time soon and wouldn't mind proxying me a pair of Piccadilly's in 7.5uk...should have gotten them when I was at the factoey, been regretting everyday since..
Hi Mr Stewart, I am writing here because i do think you subscribe to this thread. I do not want free shoes or anything what so ever. I just want to highlight my exchange with some of your sales staff online. And the troubles i faced communicating with them. Please pm your email so i could send you the email exchanges between your staff and me. Thank you Yours Sincerely, Mark
Bump
PRICE DROP USD280!!! THIS IS FOR 3.3YARDS )
Shipping costs 40USD and would take 10-12 days by SpeedPost or you could select FedEx 60USD, taking 2-4 days to reach the US. Going for a Charcoal grey suit instead, that's why i am selling this cheaply!!! Please PM/reply to this thread if you guys need any more info! Thank you!!!
Navy blue Twill Loro Piana "Four Seasons" S130s Merino wool (8 Oz) Slevedge reads: *****Super 130's Extrafine Merino Wool- Cloth By Lanificio Inc. Loro Piana & C. Made in Italy*****
Hi othertravel, sorry but do you mean this?