or Connect

Posts by Danl

I have just had the worst experience I have ever had with a retailer, almost defies belief in my opinion. Having been looking at Cabourn Wide Lapel jackets on its web site for some time, I saw a new color appear last week, what appeared to be a one-off at a significantly lower price than the colors that had been on the site for some time. I purchased the jacket, received confirmation, and shortly thereafter received notice of FedEx tracking and shipping info. While...
Apologies, but coat just sold.
Classic Filson style #60XL mens size 40 purchased from the Stronghold Venice two years ago. Never worn. This was given an industrial bath by Stronghold, softening the fabric--almost a sueded feel--and lightening the color to a yellow/tan. It also probably shrunk it a bit from the usual Filson 40, approaching a modern fit. Really cool, dense coat that has a great look. Dropped to $150 shipped,
Heavy Moleskin NWOT FSC Bullet jacket with a gagillion pockets. Exceptionally well made and heavy travel jacket. True size medium/40 and roomy enough for a light layer underneath. 20" across shoulders/31.5" from collar to bottom.
Hi All- I have a NWOT Army green Mallory in a 48 (medium) which is 17.5" across the shoulders. After trying it on a few times, I think I would be happier with a size 50, and wanted to see if perhaps there was a fellow forumite who might want to swap. I would be happy with any color (except for "crazy") and I would hope that it would be new or as new. Thanks-Dan
Classic Filson style #60XL mens size 40 purchased from the Stronghold Venice two years ago. Never worn. This was given an industrial bath by Stronghold, softening the fabric--almost a sueded feel--and lightening the color to a yellow/tan. It also probably shrunk it a bit from the usual Filson 40, approaching a modern fit. Really cool, dense coat that has a great look.
Men's Doucal Chukkas, worn three times. These are pretty nifty with vibram sole, purchased from Barneys. Size 43 (Euro) but fit like a true ten. I am a 9 on the Alden Barrie last and these are too big for me. Nice smooth tan leather with broguing and lightweight Vibram Morflex sole. Asking $185 plus shipping
Hi-Glasses sold a while back. Best, Dan
OK-please send paypal details. Best, Dan
Hi- Would you take $70 for the under plank? Best, Dan