or Connect

Posts by trippr

I'm selling a pair of beige Patrick Ervell jeans from FW09. Bought them a few years ago, and they were always a little too small for me. They've only been worn a handful of times and are in good condition. Waist: 30 in Inseam: 32 in Asking: $100 shipped
The color is cream and navy
I am selling a medium Scott & Charters sweater that has only been worn one time. Color is tobacco. This saddle shoulder sweater is made from an ultra soft Scottish lambswool and features the perfect slim fit. -Made expressly for Unionmade in Scotland. -100% lambswool. -Raglan sleeve with saddle shoulder. -Crew neck. Chest: 20.5 in Length: 23.5 in Sleeve: Raglan so hard to measure but Unionmade had 18.75 in listed Back: 26.5 in Retail: $195 Asking: $100 shipped
Selling a small Patrick Ervell Baby Alpaca Fair Isle knit. Bought this several years ago from Hendrix and only got a few wears out of it. Has been used a moderate amount of times overall but still in great condition. Chest: 20 in Length: 21.75 in Sleeve: Raglan sleeves so hard to measure Back: 24 in Asking: $150 shipped
I am selling a medium Scott & Charters sweater that has only been worn one time. Color is tobacco. This saddle shoulder sweater is made from an ultra soft Scottish lambswool and features the perfect slim fit. -Made expressly for Unionmade in Scotland. -100% lambswool. -Raglan sleeve with saddle shoulder. -Crew neck. Chest: 20.5 in Length: 23.5 in Sleeve: Raglan so hard to measure but Unionmade had 18.75 in listed Back: 26.5 in Retail: $195 Asking: $100 shipped
A stylish spring take on the classic A-1 flight jacket, invented by Valstar in 1935. Now an icon of Italian design, its wool shell, button front and stand-up collar make it a rakish choice for casual days. Only worn once. Feel free to message any offers or questions.
Picked up the AS Wilson oxfords. Do I need shoe trees for these? Any recommendations?
I apologize in advance for the seemingly dumb question. What differentiates the structure of these Guidi boots? Is it just the leather that makes the former more structured or something else entirely?
Jesus... Just please leave.
I'm going to make a quick recommendation... drop the faux-intellectual persona. You're not going to get anywhere here like that, and you'll continue to post hilariously ignorant statements like the two above.I wish you the best of luck on your journey of self-discovery and maturation, but unfortunately, I won't be joining you because as Casey so eloquently put it...