or Connect

Posts by trippr

A stylish spring take on the classic A-1 flight jacket, invented by Valstar in 1935. Now an icon of Italian design, its wool shell, button front and stand-up collar make it a rakish choice for casual days. Only worn once. Feel free to message any offers or questions.
Picked up the AS Wilson oxfords. Do I need shoe trees for these? Any recommendations?
I apologize in advance for the seemingly dumb question. What differentiates the structure of these Guidi boots? Is it just the leather that makes the former more structured or something else entirely?
Jesus... Just please leave.
I'm going to make a quick recommendation... drop the faux-intellectual persona. You're not going to get anywhere here like that, and you'll continue to post hilariously ignorant statements like the two above.I wish you the best of luck on your journey of self-discovery and maturation, but unfortunately, I won't be joining you because as Casey so eloquently put it...
Selling these reddish-orange MMM boots in size 42. Owned them for about 4 months, and they've been worn probably 10 times. Have signs of wear, but are still in good condition. Tried to capture the condition in the pictures. Box and shoe bags not included. Price is $299 $250 not including shipping, but will accept offers.
Does anyone have any information on sizing for the Pot Polo? Would help a lot. Thanks.
Toasty, what pants?
Bought these a while ago and never got around to wearing them. Great condition, 9.5/10, no visible signs of wear. Great quality typical of RRL jeans and very nice coffee color. Not my pictures but same jeans Waist: 16.25" Front Rise: 10.5" Back Rise: 13.5" Thigh: 9" Knee: 7 6/8" Leg opening: 8.25" Inseam: 33.5" MRSP: $350 Selling for $100 $75 shipped to CONUS
I ended up putting on some weight since I ordered this jacket, and it doesn't fit unfortunately. I put the jacket on once for about five seconds. Just trying to get back most of what I paid for! The size is 46 with a 23.5" front length and 31.5" sleeve length. Shoulder: 17.3" Pit across: 19.6" Front length: 23.5" Back length: 24.2" Sleeve length (measure from collar down since no real shoulder): 31.5" Pictures are not mine but same jacket Let me know if you have any...