or Connect

Posts by trippr

Got that RG IG shoutout @artishard116
[[SPOILER]] Kyle, what jeans you rocking?
Any idea when those will be up?
[[SPOILER]] What jacket is that, 4est?
re everlane discussion a while back
BBJ Denim Pullover
I'm selling a pair of beige Patrick Ervell jeans from FW09. Bought them a few years ago, and they were always a little too small for me. They've only been worn a handful of times and are in good condition. Waist: 30 in Inseam: 32 in Asking: $100 shipped
The color is cream and navy
I am selling a medium Scott & Charters sweater that has only been worn one time. Color is tobacco. This saddle shoulder sweater is made from an ultra soft Scottish lambswool and features the perfect slim fit. -Made expressly for Unionmade in Scotland. -100% lambswool. -Raglan sleeve with saddle shoulder. -Crew neck. Chest: 20.5 in Length: 23.5 in Sleeve: Raglan so hard to measure but Unionmade had 18.75 in listed Back: 26.5 in Retail: $195 Asking: $100 shipped
Selling a small Patrick Ervell Baby Alpaca Fair Isle knit. Bought this several years ago from Hendrix and only got a few wears out of it. Has been used a moderate amount of times overall but still in great condition. Chest: 20 in Length: 21.75 in Sleeve: Raglan sleeves so hard to measure Back: 24 in Asking: $150 shipped