or Connect

Posts by andrew96

bump
bump
This suit is store brand from a local high end clothing store. Their website is here: http://www.francos.com/. This suit is new with tags, un-hemmed. There are a few small spots(view pictures below) but they stop "41 inches down the leg(measured from top of pants), so for most once hemmed the spots will be covered. The pants are have a "32 inch waist. The jacket chest(pit to pit) is "18 and the total length is "32. Paypal only-price includes shipping
Come on guys! $89
$99 shipped
Depending on your age, MTM may not be a good choice. If you're 18 vs 25 there's a huge difference. If you want to separate yourself from the crowd, go for either two piece or double breasted. Anyway you slice it, you're going to be spending a lot of money. That you for your service, Andrew
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant Rider Boot in reverso calf... You liar, you don't live near cheese, you live in Richmond. Franco's Bitch!
Why don't I ever see people wearing three piece suits aside from on TV? If I had the money, I'd have 112 bespoke three piece suits, one every day for four weeks for every season.
Quote: Originally Posted by JakeLA Slim fit shirts are made for guys who have a six inch or more drop, which means if you have a 36" chest your waist should be in the neighborhood of 30 inches. But it's not, it's 33 inches, which means if you wear a slim fit shirt you're going to look like a sausage. Here's a hint, SF'ers: tight shirts went out with disco. I have a "5 drop.
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter have you tried the brooks brothers extra slim? I have similar proportions and it fits me pretty well (well I'm shorter and thinner but their shirts are a little too long and wide for me) I own one BB extra-slim and it's my best fitting shirt, but it's not as tight as I'd like.