or Connect

Posts by Hombre Secreto

Why do you think she is into you? What does she do to give you this impression?
You're losing income to watch games on TV? Why not just spend the money to watch them in person instead? I am sure you can gamble in South Africa too.
As you age you will need more medical attention, and a medical ailment, and accident will eventually end up costing you. Assuming you want to go underground health insurance is out of the question. Belize is an English speaking country, and don't think it would be to expensive to live there.
Are the home owners retarded??? You don't think offering $20,000 more than value is gonna seem suspicious to them? Your desperateness would show. First offer them less then the value, and don't seem eager. Maybe they want to flip it later on as well. Feel them out.
What is love. Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me no more. uoh oh... IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
I watched the "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" (Father's favorite movie) with him. Doesn't seem special, but it's the little things like this that I will cherish when he's gone.
Yeah, heard it was great. I saw the first one when I was a kid... didn't expect to wait 15 years for the third one.
The Fog of War: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Apocalypse Now
RIP
Quote: Originally Posted by TheD0n BackgroundI played in two different pick-up games in college - a game with fellow undergraduates, and one with University staff ages 25-60. Each game had its disadvantages, but it was always good-natured fun. Some people have different competitive mindsets.