or Connect

Posts by Hombre Secreto

Quote: Originally Posted by Crane's I know they like Filson in Russia. Outside of our domestic sales Russia is our number one international market. I've heard stories that in the 80's, Levi jeans would go for a ridiculous amount of money in Moscow.
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas 8:28am: 8:34am: E, looks like you were optimistic, by about 3 hours and 54 minutes. Had to be a Jew... Quote: Originally Posted by spb_lady thanks ) i was also thinking about an overview of what is going on in the streets in Russia... concerning men's fashion of course. Fashion designer?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Mana
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard There's a decently sized faction of posters constantly trying to turn the "Great Back Doors" thread into just such a thing. More cushion for the pushin.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel william dafoe will be Edison, but in drag, like he did in Boondock Saints. Dafoe wouldn't play Edison as a matter of principal. Walken does a great job of creeping out audiences much like Edison did.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel no, Christopher Walken. That creep Walken can play Edison.
Daniel Day-Lewis would be perfect as Tesla.
Quote: Originally Posted by Frodo I once took a summer seminar called Enjoyable Ways To Spend Your Summer. Are you serous?