or Connect

Posts by Hombre Secreto

The whole creep thing is mostly used by young women to shame any guy who is ugly, socially awkward, or too pervy. It's mostly pettiness, and shallowness. Women are just as perverted.It is less work if you are good looking. You do not have to say much, and women will go out of their way to initiate a conversation. Of course I think money, and personality are way more important in the long run though.
Some dumb broad was just on CNN saying Wilson shot Brown, because he was worried about being beaten, and humiliated by an 18 year old... How did he know Brown was 18? Stupid bitch.
He's okay. The one he did about White supremacists was kinda lame. Tom Metzger made him look completely clueless.
Byron Scott is doing an outstanding job. Number 1# pick is a lock.
Eleven Rings was good. Wonder how many Knicks the Zen master will throw under the bus in his next book.
Very human moment. Cool.
Hi, I got the Amber Rangers a couple of months ago, and have wore them like twice. Awesome looking boots, but I noticed the leather seems to be cracking. Is that normal? Should I use trees since I do not wear them often? Or add some kind of oil? Thanks
I bet most people here have zero interest in Iraq, and just come here for chuckles. All at the expense of just one poster. I used to find it amusing, but now it's just really strange. It almost feel like a Madden game with all the play-by-play analysis.
Yeah, I get that he lives in a small place. For now I would just keep them in my closet. Eventually a woman will snoop in there, and will be curious why he has swords. He can make up a real cool story about the swords background, and will seem more interesting to women. Displaying just a few swords seems like your trying too hard. The cabinet the Marine dad had in American Beauty wasn't bad.
Yeah, I think his current setup is kinda weird, and corny. If he had a cabinet, or an entire room dedicated to weapons... it would be a different story. Blades are cool as fuck.