or Connect

Posts by Hombre Secreto

EMT's and Cops are homies, they will back up each other. When I use to volunteer at an ER, I noticed how close doctors, nurses, cops, paramedics, and firefighters were to each other. Almost like a gang.
That bitch is ugly. Anyways is this high-fence hunting? If so... that is lame. If she is just out there in the wild blasting fools like the Predator, then she's hardcore.
Just saw a movie with him, and a brotha who went around hustling crackers into buying a fake slave.
Jordan, and Kobe are small compared to those guys you mentioned. How many championships team did not have a HOF center, or power forward? It is way tougher for guards to carry teams.
Wasn't there babies on board? Rotting babies probably being eaten by who knows what? How undignified.
Putin is slick, of course he was not going to use a Tibetan Mastiff.
Fuck, Kobe.The whole loyalty thing is bullshit. Kobe was willing to ditch the Lakers for the Bulls, or Clippers at one point. Both parties would just be better off in different situations. The Lakers know they aren't going to win with him, but he makes them so much money with merchandise, and ticket sales.Kobe is underpaid for all the revenue he generates. As a California tax payer he totally gets screwed.
Putin really is an evil man. The dog, and Merkel were a give away. Pretty crazy how a psychopath has that much power.
"It's my job to go out there next season and lay it all out there on the line and get us to that elite level,'' - Kobe Bryant What an idiot. Why are the Lakers even bothering to make the playoffs? Fuck Kobe,and just rebuild.
Even poorer Oakies found a way to flee, and go to California. Well, I guess with this economy, they are probably screwed everywhere.