or Connect

Posts by Hombre Secreto

You charge tax to ship to California?
I love Van Gundy.Underrated coach.
Sweet set up.Gonna wait for prices to drop and tech to improve. No way I can afford that set up right now.Thanks for the pic.
Can you post a pic of that set up? I have been thinking of investing on a system like that. Want to wait for better 3D technology though. I would start gaming again with the right system. Do not see myself buying a console though.
Girls in their early 20's really enjoy gaming, but women in their late 20's and 30's have no use for it in my experience. I rarely mess with young girls nowadays, and have noticed the differences with age. Totally different vibe. It is true that almost no female would find a guy who played a lot of video games appealing. Females see that is lack of ambition, and poor social skills.
I actually do like Mememto and Insomnia. Decent movies. Not a fan of the rest of his work.
Eddie Jones!!
I still own a PS3, but only keep it to entertain some guests. People around my age have zero interest in it, and women are turned off by it. They will ask if I still play video games, and I tell them I keep it for my nephews, and nieces. Which is true. At this point a nice sound system is way more interesting, and attractive to women.
Last game I heavily played was Fallout 3. Come to think of it... I have barely been watching movies too. Mostly stick with documentaries, or certain podcasts, and books. I guess you reach a certain age, and invest your energy on things you can get more out of. I been gaming since the Sega Master System, and the interest just isn't there anymore. Maybe the internet has something to do with it.
Morgan Freeman Every Christopher Nolan movie.