or Connect

Posts by Hombre Secreto

The whole Native thing is so fucking strange. It's like they are trying to attach themselves to some mystical beings. How many of these "Natives" have visited their bro's at their local reservation? Also us true Natives can't grow facial hair for some goddamn reason. Just a little FYI.
How many conscious girls want to get finger banged on the floor while being next to a smelly dumpster? Was she that horny? Was this a fantasy of hers?
6 months is way too lenient for that creep. The only reason he didn't ravage her was, because they were next to a dumpster in public view.
Again it's associated with family, and the whole La Raza thing goes back decades when no wanted to be seen, or associated with beaners, so they had to try involve their own people for community building groups, so they used Raza, because it's a word they been hearing since they were kids. I wouldn't compare those Raza groups to an organization like Mecha for example.And what is a mestizo? It's a half-breed. Half Native American, and Half White. Most of these Raza...
Raza means family in Mexican lingo too. For instance when I was a kid my dad would tell my mom "Ay que llevar la raza al parque, para que jueguen." Which translate to let's take the kids (family) to the park, so they can run around. Of course raza also means race, but Mexicans in particular use it a lot to identify with family.
Wonder how much of their drug problem is being caused by the Chinese (Triads.)
Kinda reminds me of that Philip Roth book: The Plot Against America
Can't wait to see Lebron, and Cleveland weep after the sweep!