or Connect

Posts by Hombre Secreto

The whole Terminator John Connor thing is a bore. They should start over the franchise following the demise of Connor. With Skynet coming back, and doing the right thing by killing all humans.
Crazy how good in shape KS looked, and still got his ass kicked. I guess it doesn't matter how good you look at 50 when it comes to fighting. George Foreman, and B Hop really are freaks.
Even Snake Eyes?
Was invited to see this, but declined. Glad I did. Though I was hoping it turned out really good.
The first time I saw the movie I was so stoned... the scenery is so beautiful. Also the movie is stacked with hall of famers. Never seen a movie with that many.
This is based on the Frank Miller 80's comics. Good stuff.
Duncan. I love Shaq, but goddamn was he lazy. He underachieved his entire great career.
The one thing that worries me about GS is they lack experience. At least Lebron has been there multiple times. Kerr can only talk so much about his experience with the Bulls.
Just hope GS is healthy. Don't like Nor Cal's, but it would be good for the state, and I always rooted for western teams. Unless the Clippers are playing...