or Connect

Posts by Hombre Secreto

Had no idea it was that bad. The announcers really didn't get into it. The NBC telecast did a great job of keeping that very low profile. I guess the NFL told the networks to hide as much as the violence as they possibly could.
Cannot believe Wilson didn't just hand the ball to Lynch, and call off the play. Gonna regret that for the rest of his life.
I hate both teams. Wish they could both lose.
Unless you have a family... you really should not stay at a place you loathe working for unless you have another job lined up. You bring that shit home with you. I've worked in a bunch of fields, and the shitty people outnumber the decent folks by a lot. I think most jobs are mostly about social skills. Actual technical skills are overrated. It's nice to think that you will be so much happier if you just found the right job. The truth is you will still have to work with...
Who knows? What was even more odd was the treatment he received from his family at the end. They acted like aloof hipster assholes towards him. No respect.
The ending is odd, because how can the people not know there is someone still out there? Even the daughter knew. Was it a suicide mission, or something?
Saw American Sniper today. Movie was okay. Nothing special. It was really different from the book. They added some things, and switched some stuff around. Really thought it was going to be so much better. Have no idea why it is up for Best Picture. Also the movie isn't pro-war at all. If anything you leave more appreciative for the people close to you, and wanting to help people who aren't so close to you.
I love Bjork. She is cool as fuck.
God forbid anyone bashes Kobe, or the Lakers. Some of these fools are just as bad as the trolls on lakersground.
I saw in the theater on Tuesday at 11pm. Only a few of us there. Highly recommend you see this movie in the theater. The screen, and the acoustics make the movie a very intense experience. The docking scene was so fucking awesome. Lost some faith in Nolan with the Batman movies, but this was good. If you can still find it at a theater... go watch it. I must say the performances were great. Especially the black spaceman. He was such a freaking likeable geek. Trippy how he...