or Connect

Posts by Hombre Secreto

Notice Asians aren't making much noise, and staying under the radar. Sneaky fucks.
No good, bitch. Sold out to the gentiles.
Clinton's VP seems fruity. Pence looks like the only normal one. What a freak show.
WordAnd The International Jew is an awesome read.
Easiest way to tell if someone is a psycho is eye contact. If they stare at you, and they don't break eye contact. Why? Because they are narcissists, and the thought that they might be mean mugging a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt doesn't matter as long as they get the petty satisfaction of trying to intimidate someone. Have no idea why people are so scared of psychos to begin with. A punch to the nose works well with them too. Also "psychopaths" for the most part are...
I like Yiannopoulos, but he's one of those annoying queers that think all good looking men are gay. He made some ridiculous remarks about the Canadian prime minister on the Joe Rogan podcast, and basically called him a closeted homo.
C'mon. His Bohemian Grove fags comments are pure gold, He had so many great opinions.
I know people who knew Miles, and they all say he was just a mean person. He also HATED white people. I think any honest movie, or book about Miles would portray him in a negative light. He was just an asshole from what people have told me.
WordHow did Trump not see that? I guess he ain't as depraved as some of us.
Seems like a bad idea unless you got the Russians, or Americans backing you.