or Connect

Posts by Hombre Secreto

All the women I know HATE Hillary, and are either voting for Bernie or Trump. How the fuck is Hillary even in the race? Wasn't even that long ago that she released a book that almost no one bought, but yet she's the front runner...
He had a terrible shooting percentage, and he played in the HORRIBLE Eastern conference. His stats would of been less in the West. Not to mention he had one of the greatest coaches of all time, and if the great Bruin Bill Walton stayed as healthy as Iverson, it wouldn't even be debatable.
He was good I suppose. I just remember him being an awful jackass, and a ball hog. His career shooting % was pretty bad, and even worse in the playoffs. Still don't think he's a HOF.
Don't think Iverson belongs in the HOF. Larry Brown did a great job with that team. For some strange reason Iverson was very popular back then, so I guess in that aspect him bringing a bunch of attention the NBA makes him a hall of famer. Iverson was okay, but I never viewed him as a great player.
Fucking losers. I was pulling for them to avenge the Lakers, but now fuck them. I hope they lose at least 11.
Didn't like the one he did with the White separatists. He came off as such a tool.
I think D'Angelo Russell was already suspect by some of the guys, and this just confirmed it. He's only 19, so that might somewhat explain him going full retard. The motherfcuker better be the next Curry to ever recover from this shit though.
As I have gotten older, I think they really are a waste of time for the most part. Only way I would watch one is with my kids (if I decide to have any.) Last Superhero movie I watched was the Dark Knight, and the only thing I liked about the movie was Heath's performance.I must say I LOVED Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, but that Bruce Wayne was an old jaded asshole, so he was way more interesting to me.
Those millennials would be too lazy to bother with the shovel. All show.