or Connect

Posts by Hombre Secreto

Question for the teachers: Do you think being around kids all the time has slowed down your maturity? Or has it made you more responsible and mature? Do you see yourself acting different compared to adult similar to your age? Being around such young minds all the time must have some kind of an affect on adult brains.
I remember this. You were having a really hard time with the distance and I made an incredibly classless and insensitive post about it. Happy to hear that you will finally be home. Hopefully for good this time.
You want to give your child HGH? I heard some doctor giving a lecture about this... and he said it was a terrible idea. The body needs to stop growing first, and HGH can stop growth in a still developing body.
Notes from Underground. The start is a bit tough and gets way more fucked up as you go along. Ultimate loner book!
Wrestlers are by far the most approachable performers out there. It's really tragic that the industry is plagued with so much premature death. Sad that this kind of thing isn't even surprising at this point. Wrestlers live a brutal life and they have nothing but my respect.
I've done it a few times and it always felt really akward. Different vibe in my experience. I guess I out grew them. Would't recommend it unless it's a huge favor for management or you really are desperate for income.
Dude, I said a couple of months prior to the break that the Lakers needed to make a trade because this current team isn't that good. You already mentioned some of the problems. The comment was made because I am convinced these guys are not going to win and there is no switch. I hope I am wrong, but last year they didn't have Bynum and now they do. They been struggling too much lately to not be concerned.
Lakers are the greatest! Happy now, bitch?
Quote: Originally Posted by jet No, posting dumb shit like you have been for the past couple of years makes you a laker hater. Imbecile. You mad? It's laughable how sensitive you nitwits are to any critique of the Lakers. Grow up.
Woah! You guys are pretty pathetic. I remember ditching school just to go to my first Lakers championship parade when the Kobe and Shaq era started. Being critical of Lakers performances automatically makes you a hater, eh? Morons.