or Connect

Posts by Hombre Secreto

That bitch is ugly. Anyways is this high-fence hunting? If so... that is lame. If she is just out there in the wild blasting fools like the Predator, then she's hardcore.
Jordan, and Kobe are small compared to those guys you mentioned. How many championships team did not have a HOF center, or power forward? It is way tougher for guards to carry teams.
Fuck, Kobe.The whole loyalty thing is bullshit. Kobe was willing to ditch the Lakers for the Bulls, or Clippers at one point. Both parties would just be better off in different situations. The Lakers know they aren't going to win with him, but he makes them so much money with merchandise, and ticket sales.Kobe is underpaid for all the revenue he generates. As a California tax payer he totally gets screwed.
"It's my job to go out there next season and lay it all out there on the line and get us to that elite level,'' - Kobe Bryant What an idiot. Why are the Lakers even bothering to make the playoffs? Fuck Kobe,and just rebuild.
Boozer is the piece they were missing 8 years ago... Congrats Lakers. Another early draft pick.
I need to talk Charles about those stools over there at G & B.
Bynum was at Eggslut, and then he went to Valerie Confections. On his way to AOC later on that evening. I got spies everywhere.
Are they similar to tactical pants? What is the difference?
Byron Scott is terrible. Why is Kobe endorsing this guy? The only reason this guy is employable is because of Jason Kidd.
What makes you think he can build a good roster?Mitch Kupchak, Jerry West, and Jerry Krause built his teams. If it would of been up to Phil, Dennis Rodman would of never been on the Bulls.