or Connect

Posts by Hombre Secreto

Watched it with the commentary track by Hunter... LOL.
It does look really bad though. I mean Tony hit him twice. If he would of gotten hit by another driver, it would probably look more like an accident. Tony was probably trying to scare him, and got too close. I don't think he would intentionally try to kill another driver. Either way, it just looks really bad.
What a moron. Mr. Tough guy didn't stand a chance. Cannot believe Tony Stewart planned to still race. I guess someone talked him out of it.
The East has been horrible for like 16 years. Lebron's Final appearances are overrated. The East has only won 5 titles since those Bulls teams.
For a decent system you might want to start with Energy 5.1 Take Classic Home Theater System, and decent receiver from Onkyo, or Yamaha. Would be around $500.
You ever listen to:In the EveningFriendsThank YouAchilles Last StandI love Zeppelin, but do not respect how they made some of their songs.
Well she is R&B.The transition from Robert Johnson to Beyonce is weird.
Never planned to watch it, because I am sick of seeing Morgan Freeman play the same old wise black man role.
Anderson Silva had a similar injury, and he will be back. Paul is young, and is going to have the best medical staff. He will be okay. I've always liked Paul. Don't care that he's from Palmdale either. Hope for a speedy recovery!!