or Connect

Posts by Hombre Secreto

It would be awful. I remember watching Bond movies for fun solely. He would just run around killing dudes, and fucking their bitches in a ridiculous manner. I think that was the whole point. Not to be taken seriously.
A healthy Rose prior to the Heat championships was still pretty young. 22, 23? A more healthy, and mature Rose would do a lot better now. Bulls, and Melo do not need each other.
With a healthy Rose, they don't need Melo. Chemistry wise, that don't seem like a good fit.Melo would win a ring in Houston. Harden isn't enough.
LOL I remember that movie from school when the young skanks would say they thought he was cute. Movie is trippy when you're faded.
Malone is nowhere near Duncan. Duncan surpassed Kobe with this championship, but who knows what would of happened without the whole Kobe rape trial. That Shaq, Kobe, Payton, and Malone team had way too much drama going on. Malone wanted to fuck Kobe's wife, Payton hated the triangle, Shaq wanted more money, and Kobe was possibly going to prison. Kobe could of had 7 championships. The Spurs have just been more consistent with Duncan.
Why do you feel you should be reading more "classics"? Is it, because you really believe you would get some great knowledge about life in them? Or just to seem "refined" and "cool" to certain people? I read everything from Dostoevsky to Jon Ronson. Read whatever you think is interesting. Try this book out:
LOL Van Gundy saying the real finals were the Western conference finals.
He is only 32.That fool broke down early.
Sad to watch Wade now. He was once a really bad motherfucker.
Hope Duncan gets another ring. Probably the greatest champion since Jordan. Kobe, and Duncan are the baddest motherfuckers of the last 15 years. Those fools probably would of had 8 rings if it wasn't for each other.