Posts by Hombre Secreto

Can't wait to see Lebron, and Cleveland weep after the sweep!
Kinda glad GS won. I think they stand a better chance against Lebron. He must be defeated.
No one is going to remember. I hate the Bulls, but at least they won. It's kind of disrespectful to that Bulls team that you break their record, and don't even win. Not too long ago you had former Bulls saying that GS wouldn't stand a chance against them, and I thought it was sour grapes on their part. Now I respect even more what they were able to accomplish. If anything GS just reminded everyone again how great those Bulls team were.
Steph would probably be out at least a month if this was the regular season. He'll be back, but will probably be at 50% at most. He won't be healthy enough to get past the Spurs. Even if by some miracle the Warriors get past the Spurs... Steph is gonna go even more banged up against the Cavs,
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Spurs BETTER beat Lebron, and not choke again.
Ripley was huge in the movie, but her baggage wasn't really the main focus . Unlike Interstellar where the movie opens, and ends with the daughter, and father. The whole space thing, and saving humanity was the subplot.
James Cameron had to BEG the studios to bring back Ripley for Aliens. The movie itself was always gonna be a science-fiction action film with, or without a "disturbed woman" with inner demons.
The movie wasn't really about "Space," It's about a father's promise to his young daughter.
Never planned on watching The Martian, because I can't stand Matt Damon. I loved Interstellar, and what made it even sweeter was seeing a Martian get blown up.