or Connect

Posts by Hombre Secreto

If a Trump foundation got money from mercenaries while he was Secretary of State, they would be all over that motherfucker. Who knows how many billions in contracts she gave to these donors while she was Secretary of State. Can only imagine how much taxpayer money is going go to her foundation for the next 8 years. Nice scam they got going. I'll give them that.
I wonder how much this have to do with jobs... is Nestle, and P&G's of the world threatening to have their consumer goods made in China?
I missed that one. Gonna have to watch to see how much they clown on Black people.
No wonder that white bitch was fucking that brotha... he's a beast!
Not going to bother listening to it, but I'll take Eric Hoffer's theory on why people join "movements."
Romney would have crushed that bitch. Despite the 47%.I can't believe that despised mutant is going to be our next president.
Does he have a daughter too? They can both now serve in SEAL Team Six.
1% doesn't care about white trash either.
You go to work, and you see whites hangin with whites, browns with browns, and blacks with blacks. That's normal tribal shit. I get that. I do however think you got some social engineering going on where they want a certain group to be separate, and not to thrive to compete with jobs, or them fucking their women.
Yeah, America is even more segregated now.