or Connect

Posts by Hombre Secreto

Does he have a daughter too? They can both now serve in SEAL Team Six.
1% doesn't care about white trash either.
You go to work, and you see whites hangin with whites, browns with browns, and blacks with blacks. That's normal tribal shit. I get that. I do however think you got some social engineering going on where they want a certain group to be separate, and not to thrive to compete with jobs, or them fucking their women.
Yeah, America is even more segregated now.
Blacks are treated differently by society. A White person, or even a Brown person has a way different life experience living in America. John Howard Griffin wrote about this decades ago.
That's gonna be interesting to watch. I bet a bunch of those homeowners are in the tech industry, and with California not being so company friendly... some of those businesses just might head to places like Utah.
Depends... shitholes like Palmdale, and Compton will probably never become gentrified. Dudes who bought houses in Echo Park, Atwater, Boyle Heights is a different story.
Yeah, I know a bunch of busboys. cooks, and construction workers who rent out one of their other homes. Although, they own in really shitty neighborhoods.
Good Ol' Mary Roach. She's like the female version of Jon Ronson.
That's a pretty beat up copy. You could find Viking First Editions for cheap on Ebay.