or Connect

Posts by Hombre Secreto

That reminds me... gotta finish listening to that Rogan podcast.
They tan, okay?
It's mostly brown though, because of the sheer numbers here. Muslims, and those pesky Chinaman slip under the radar on the national level.
Word.I got savage blood, and have no problem her using my "heritage" to go to school. The government gave me a full ride, and I didn't do dog shit with it.
Sanders is 75. His years in the political arena are very close to the end. Might as well go down in a blaze of glory, and burn all his bridges.
Come to think of it.... maybe they shouldn't debate. Some shit is gonna go down when those groups clash. Property damage, and broken jaws is a guarantee.
That's so fucking cool. Say what you want about them, but at least they are interesting.
No one is going to remember. I hate the Bulls, but at least they won. It's kind of disrespectful to that Bulls team that you break their record, and don't even win. Not too long ago you had former Bulls saying that GS wouldn't stand a chance against them, and I thought it was sour grapes on their part. Now I respect even more what they were able to accomplish. If anything GS just reminded everyone again how great those Bulls team were.
When was the first lady great to begin with? The last one I can think of who did a lot was Eleanor Roosevelt. Laura was okay looking, and obviously Nancy was cute when she was younger. It's the mistresses we should rate, and focus on.
I really hope they leak them close to the election. I doubt China, and Israel would ever release them.