or Connect

Posts by Hombre Secreto

I love how the black man Floyd fights only on Mexican holidays, and Mexican fighters have to adjust their fight schedules because of him. He even uses the Mexican flag on his shirts to make money! Money is gangsta as fuck.
His Batman voice is better than Bale's. I also like the suit. It looks like the one they used in Batman Arkham Asylum. When I first heard they were making this, I had zero interest. Might check this out in IMAX next year.
Saw Furios 7 opening night... Couldn't wait for the movie to finish. The first couple of minutes with the transporter in the hospital gave you an accurate glimpse of what was coming. The movie was beyond ridiculous.
Wear them asap, and break them in. Walk around with them in your house for a couple of weeks. I made the mistake of not wearing them for a couple of months, and they developed creasing that wasn't there when I purchased them. I also put some RW Natural Boot oil, because I was worried about the creasing, and it just darkened them up.Wish I would of worn them from the start, and kept the awesome original color. Still look great though.
Rose should seriously consider retirement. Don't know he could recover mentally from this. Really sad.
I like their remake of Wicked Game.
Being a tailor is fucking brutal. You have any idea how many motherfuckers bring you soiled pants for alterations? Tailors don't get the credit they deserve. Good luck with that.
Had no idea it was that bad. The announcers really didn't get into it. The NBC telecast did a great job of keeping that very low profile. I guess the NFL told the networks to hide as much as the violence as they possibly could.
Cannot believe Wilson didn't just hand the ball to Lynch, and call off the play. Gonna regret that for the rest of his life.
I hate both teams. Wish they could both lose.