or Connect

Posts by acoustik

All prices include shipping. MAKE OFFERS AND I WILL THINK ABOUT THEM. Please excuse the atrocious photography. I am an untalented hack. Measurements with interest. SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM TO SEE ANOTHER ABSURD LOOKING PAIR OF PANTS. HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THESE JEANS. WHY WEAR ONE BELT WHEN YOU CAN WEAR THREE. ITS BEEEAUUUUTIFUUULLLL. BITCHES BE ALL OVER THIS SHIT. You can own this work of art for a meager $95=>$88=>$80=>$75=>$70=>$60=>$55$50. 28 waist, 32 inseam. Retailed...
It looks pretty fake to me; sorry buddy. My suitemate had a pair of these and there was no cloth. there should only be dustbag type thing.
You might want to ask this on SW&D.
I become interested in fashion to look better and feel better about myself (I'm not a very good looking person). However, recently I feel like I've become a lot more apathetic about it, browsing SF and other fashion related stuff out of habit. I often find myself asking what the point of it all is. So I was wondering: What do you get out of it? Why are you interested in it?
google styleforum
Dropped further.
Bump and drop.
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc Looks good from the pics, but assuming you could provide some sort of authenticity (box/receipt or something), that sounds like a great price on a fun wallet. I have nothing. Sorry. I never thought I'd get to the point where I'd need to sell this, so I didn't really hold onto receipts and things like that. Final drop and it goes on eBay. I can't afford to wait any longer. Sorry guys.
Final drop and it goes on eBay. Buy it now or its gone.
Bump and drop.