or Connect

Posts by venessian

Nice new product!Caveat: I'm quite biased: I can't stand 2 things in high-quality bags: "milled leather" in general and gold hardware except on certain lighter brown colors (cognac, chestnut, London tan, etc.), so these comments are to be taken with this in mind. I may not represent the majority of potential buyers.PROS:!) Design and sketches: look good, consistent with other Linjer products.2) Size: good.3) Colors: chestnut and navy are excellent. See below for green.4)...
Exactly, to all of this, imo.Linjer's is a very good and straightforward design.
Well, I think you deserve every compliment you get. This has been a stellar operation to date: open, very responsive, and all the while engendering a community of sorts. You have been exemplary so far, and may you can keep your excellent credo in the forefront at all times.Veramente bravissimi, ragazzi! Complimenti!Indeed. Just signed on for navy in the billfold, passport wallet, and vertical wallet cardholder.
Sigh...35 whole minutes...so, so slow....If you only had one of those nice, big, fat 17" laptops to speed things up. No joke: In all sincerity I really respect the manner in which you answer questions; help customers in such an immediate and personal manner; scramble and resolve quickly; bootstrap the hell out of issues; and do it all so transparently, even through exhaustion.Kudos to both of you, really.Congratulations on another successful launch!
Hey, you should see my cell phone! It makes Gordon Gecko's original one look like a Bic lighter! (Well, not really....)Pretty set on Navy. I love that color, and I think it's really great for smaller items such as wallets.I would love a Linjer coin purse as well; I definitely would buy that. Mine are just simple flap-over snap ones, very simple and convenient, but really beat up after 20-some years.Really? Wow. I'll email you some ideas. Something very slim, very simple....
The wallets and the tote look great! I am not really a tote person, but I think this one looks fantastic. The lining really does put it over the top, and definitely out of the "purely utilitarian" that I have associated with most totes. The navy looks stunning in that design. Perfect. Congratulations! I will be in for a billfold, a passport wallet, and possibly a cardholder (I can see the appeal of the new design now)...along with the super secret super slim super simple...
Not a 17" laptop and 11"x17"/A3 architectural drawings....Yes, that would be great!I think a size that would hold...hmmm, let's see...a 17" laptop and 11"x17"/A3 architectural drawings would be fantastic!
1) CARDHOLDER:I don't really understand the need for a second cardholder. The cardholder offered at the initial launch is fine and I much prefer that "closed" (flip) style to this "open" style.My suggestion would be to drop the second cardholder and substitute it with a 2-compartment coin purse...that is really useful for those travelling between US/Europe, etc. I find them indispensable.2) VERTICAL WALLET:While I don't use this style, I understand that many do.I...
+1!Linjer have been fantastic from the outset.Those photos of all the happy people at the HK meet-up were nice to see.