or Connect

Posts by venessian

Oh, well, that explains! (Just kidding.)I love Scotland; I worked on a building in Dundee once...what amazing countryside.Get that camera ready!
Fantastic reply! +20 years is great. Much respect.I can see dark brown very well with that green...black, less so (I think perhaps too harsh a contrast for the subtleties), but I admit I am not well versed on those things and I wear no black shoes, etc.On the other hand, it could look very sharp with black shoes, belt, and the right-colored very dark navy or very dark grey suit, perhaps, and 0 other greens? The color definitely demands its own sphere, no?Either way, I say...
Right on all that, lad!Now, to cut to the quick, this green briefcase...will it be paired with those burgundy shoes AND those purple socks in your avatar?(I only ask because I'm wondering which quadruple-polarized sunglasses to buy before viewing the photos). Seriously, I (I think many of us) look forward to the photos.I think that briefcase ("lunch bag"? Wow!) is really special, and will be a very, very rare beast in the wild. [[SPOILER]]
Despite the fact that I am neither a single-word nor an all-caps nor an extended-letters nor a multiple-exclamation-points nor an emoticon guy, can I get a witness or three to nominate this succinct and happy post as the "un-official official "Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread" single-word+all-caps+extended-letters+multiple-exclamation-points+emoticon" tagline?I think it's great. [[SPOILER]] That said, I really need to photograph and post my cognac...
Good job, Ozzy! That thing is beautiful.
Do NOT go there, Roman. You have been warned.Excellent. I hope it happens for you guys.Well played, Ozzy. Go get 'em!Holy smokes....
That green would be amazing as any Linjer product! Damn, it's truly gorgeous. Very elegant.I should have been more clear, sorry: I meant why did you make one at all? Just to test the color?You're most welcome.Ha ha ha ha!I'm not sure Roman and Jenn were around here when that saga was unfolding. If they don't know the story let's not hurt their brains with it...they're both far too nice to be subjected to all that!Yes, special runs is a great idea.
Whoa is right! What an incredibly beautiful color. It really makes the silver hardware pop. If I didn't have navy and cognac already.... Roman, why only one of these?
Wow, green with a hint of blue sounds excellent.Yes, please post images if you have the time.That sounds great. I bet this green would be popular too, though.Good luck! I hope you win it. The Linjer briefcases are fantastic.
Nice color!However, if I had a 'dark green' (as opposed to a 'deep green') chapeau (or any other color chapeau, for that matter) to tip to @nyarkies, I most certainly would.First post out of the box, he guessed "dark green"...and he missed by 3 measly letters? The guy nailed it!@nyarkies, here's a virtual tip of my dark/deep green virtual chapeau.... Roman, is that 6-color palette board also a preview of possible women's line colors?