or Connect

Posts by venessian

What an amazing coincidence!However, I'm pretty sure the guy was HRoi, taking his "HRoi and the Lovely Linjer Chix" tour nationwide....
Too funny. HRoi suffering for the Linjer cause. Guerilla marketing at its finest!
Key cases are great; much better than fobs imo.The one I posted (Valextra) is 2" x 4" closed.Corter do not list sizes for the one Mouse posted; I suspect ~1.5" x 4" closed.Both designs have pros/cons.The Valextra style can accommodate different key lengths, while the Corter "Swiss Army" style is restricted to standard key lengths only.However, on the Corter one can buy longer Chicago screws and accommodate up to 10 keys.I have used the Valextra style forever; it works...
Yes, something like this. I like key cases, but detest exposed keys jangling around off of a single ring. The valet clasp would be a nice feature.
There are, at minimum, seven keys to a truly great key fob.1) The key to a great apartment in the 7th or 8th arrondissement. If not available, Belgravia or St. John's Wood are ok.2) The key to a great apartment on the Upper West Side, NYC.3) The key to the Villa Malaparte on Capri, Italy.4) The key to the Eames house in Pacific Palisades, California.5) The key to any isolated Glenn Murcutt home in NSW, AUS.6) The key to the Villa Panza di Biumo, Varese, Italy.7) The key to...
It really is a fantastic color.Good decision on no-logo, in my opinion.And, between the presumptive 2016 nominees, Hillary is a rightie while Jeb is a leftie....I used one for years that was my father’s prior to that: nothing fancy, just leather on the outside and waterproof lining inside. I never had any issues with mildew.I have had that same problem, wrapping the handle or the shoulder around the roller handle; eventually I found that one of those wide ballistic nylon...
Good points @patliean1. I agree; a nicely designed and coordinated canvas strap would be fine by me. The width is very important; I really think 23mm (0.9") will be a bit thin, unless there is a shoulder pad.
Hey Jenn, welcome back! "Handlegate"...I love it; now I'll leave it. I have a feeling the holdall will be a big hit. The consistency among your designs is great, and this bag really fills a void. The proportions on the drawings look great, even when sized down by the 2cm l x w. Will the width remain the same (22cm)? The new milled leather looks excellent. The prototype looks good, and I think it will be even better in chestnut. The beige twill lining sounds...
Ha ha, same here! It really looks great.
Excellent. Not amateurish at all, imo. The mocha looks really fantastic in your photos!