Posts by seasquirrel

Brand new William Lockie x Epaulet Donegal Sweater, Oxford Gray with Multi-colored Flecks. This sweater is tagged 42, but Epaulet calls it a size 40. The Epaulet website notes that the fit for these sweaters is based on a model for the Japanese market that is 1 size below standard Epaulet sizes, hence the tagged size (42) being slightly bigger than the actual size (40). I wear a medium in Epaulet shirts, although they can be just a bit snug on me. This sweater fits me,...
I'd never tried Gustin before, so I ordered a pair of these "#7 Regular - Classic Wash" jeans. Size is 33 Straight. The fit isn't quite right for me. Brand new, only tried on once. More info on this denim $60 shipped continental USA. PM me for elsewhere. Thanks for looking!
For your consideration, my brand new Alden shell cordovan #8 longwings, the famous "King" model 975. Barrie last, size 11.5 EE. I special ordered this size from Alden. I've been struggling with the Barrie last, and experimenting with EE and EEE widths. I've come to the conclusion that Barrie doesn't work with my odd feet, and I've decided to sell off my Barrie shoes and boots. $499 shipped in continental USA. PM me for elsewhere. Thanks for looking!
For your consideration, my brand new custom Wolverine 1000 Mile boots, in Natural Chromexcel. Size is 10.5 EEE. They also have the rubber outsole option I ordered these from the Wolverine custom boot maker website. No issues, I've just been on a boot buying spree recently and need to clear out the closet. $275 shipped continental USA. PM me for elsewhere. Thanks for looking!
For your consideration, my brand new, never tried on Alden x Brick and Mortar wingtip boots in brown regina grain. Commando soles, Barrie last, size is 11 EEE. I pre-ordered these a long time ago, and since then I've changed my Barrie size, so these have to go unfortunately. $450 shipped in the continental USA. PM me for elsewhere. Thanks for looking!
Thanks! They are "flat selvedge navy" by Todd Shelton. My current go-to pant for most anything.
Agreed @gm928, the AE website photos often leave much to be desired.To my eye, from some angles, the Alumnus can look a little disproportional. But it's a shoe that my extra wide feet feel happy in, so they get a lot of wear.
Alumnus today
For your consideration, my like new Epaulet GAT sport trainers, in unfinished horsehide. Size is 12.5. These will age and patina beautifully (see the links below.) I've worn them one time outside, for about 4-5 hours in the sun. They have already started to darken a little bit. They are just a bit too tight for my EEE-width feet. $115 shipped continental USA. PM me for elsewhere. Thanks for looking! More info on these unique shoes Info from the Fall 2015 order
For your consideration, my brand new in box Allen Edmonds x Massdrop chukka, in snuff suede. Size is 11.5 EEE. While they are a wide width, they're unlined and forgiving, so I'd guess someone in the E or even D range would also be OK in these boots. These were a special collaboration between Allen Edmonds and Massdrop, and can't be ordered any more. They are unlined and built on AE’s 511 last, and have an oil-soaked leather outsole. More details about this chukka...