or Connect

Posts by seasquirrel

Thanks @intensanity and @tampatravel! I'm definitely enjoying them.
Agreed! Nick was a pleasure to work with.
I got my well-loved whiskey Indys back from B. Nelson, sporting a new brick red undercarriage:
Congratulations, @steel28! Kids are a blast (usually). I'm teaching my 5 year old how to brush my shoes. These boots just arrived a few days ago, a new makeup from Alden of Carmel, the AF 120. Brown cxl, trubalance last, commando soles. Unfortunately (for my wallet) over the summer I decided to transition my trubalance to 11 EE, so if anyone is interested in these, see link in my sig. Adam also shipped my alpine LWB with commando, which I'm loving so far:
For your consideration, my Alden brown chromexcel plain toe boots. This is a new makeup from Alden of Carmel, model AF 120. Trubalance last, commando soles. I pre-ordered this model from Alden of Carmel, and they arrived a few days ago. They are brand new in box, unworn. Over the summer I made the painful (for my wallet) decision to transition my Trubalance boots/shoes to 11 EE. I can't return/exchange these, because they were special order. My loss is your gain. Link...
For your consideration, my Alden + Context Roy boots, in snuff suede, size 10.5 EEE. Trubalance last, waterlock sole, 360 degree reverse Goodyear welt. I pre-ordered these new from Context, and they arrived in September. I wore them 4 or 5 days, and they are in great condition. There is one small mark on the left boot, on the outside quarter (see pictures). I am selling because I've made the painful (for my wallet) decision to transition my Trubalance shoes/boots from...
Up for sale is my Aether Apparel Fall Line hooded jacket, in deep blue, size 2 (medium). This waterproof shell has a slim fit, with taped seams, two zipped front pockets, internal drawstring at hem, and a weatherproof front zipper. It has a slight stretch and tailored cut. I wore it a few times this past spring, but am finding it just a touch small. Excellent condition. Thanks for looking.
For your consideration, my pair of Saucony Guide 7 running shoes, size 11.5 "extra wide" (which is probably EEE width). I bought these about 3 weeks ago, and wore them one day, about 8 hours on a day hike. They're awesome shoes, super light yet supportive, but a tad short for me. I ordered another pair in size 12, so these need to go. Ships in original box.
I received these fantastic-looking shoes as a gift last week, and I wore them for several hours one day. Unfortunately, they aren't wide enough for my extra-wide (EEE) feet, so they need to find a new home. Timberland Earthkeepers line, Hudston cap toe oxford shoe, in Navy nubuck leather, leather lining, padded insole, and rubber outsole. Like new condition. Ships in original box. Thanks for looking.
Looking great!!