or Connect

Posts by seasquirrel

Gorgeous! I see it's sold out, unfortunately. Anyone have experience/comments about the Wyatt motorcycle jacket, as an alternative?
Me too!(how many times now have I said, "OK that's the last purchase for a while" )
For your consideration, my Alden Indy boots, 405 model, size 11 EE. I bought these new from Alden San Francisco in December, 2014. I wore them 1-2 times/week for a month or so, but found that they're rubbing my pinky toes a bit too much. So, I'm going to stick with chromexcel Indy boots (more stretch). These have some normal light creases and scuffs, but are overall in good condition. Heels and soles are barely worn. Thanks for looking.
I'm in too! (how many until 12?)
Ha! Good point. I hadn't thought of that. We have a mirror by the utility sink in the back of our house.
Just received my EFF "Pearl Grey Summer Herringbone", and the sun comes out in the PNW! (Coincidence? I think not)
I went there on Monday. The shop looks great, especially the amazing massive single-piece wood display table. Yenni has some styles from J. Gilbert and AoC, as well as a bunch of pre-orders on the way (I think the list was referenced earlier in the thread; it's also on AoC website). Couldn't resist-- I put in an order for the brown cxl NST boot.I am not a penny loafer guy, but I really liked the look of the navy hand sewn mocc (up near the flowers in this pic)Alden Alden...
I am also EEE width in AE.Richard at ShoeHealer talked me into trying the AS "Dalham" model, built on their 7WK last, and it's proven to be one of my most comfortable shoes. I'm 11.5 brannock, 11 Alden Barrie, and bought the Dalham in 11UK.
Hi guys, hope this is okay to mention here-- I bought a Schott gray wool Car Coat, size L, in the recent sale. I love the look of the jacket but it's just a bit too big. PM me if you're interested.Agree with rydenfan. Those trainers would probably look great.
Thanks, yes they are from Winn Perry. I used to have an old beater natty LWB that I foolishly traded away some time ago, so it's nice to have this one (back) in the rotation.