or Connect

Posts by seasquirrel

Thanks for the info. That's what I figured.Is 12 the minimum order size?
Can these be ordered in wide width? Or is it one-width-for-everyone?
I just picked up a new pair of foul weather boots from Shoe Healer's black Friday sale:
I just picked up a new pair of foul weather boots from Shoe Healer's black Friday sale:
If we can get it in wide width, I'm very interested.
I'm not sure if this helps you, but I have what seems to be a similar question. I love my bluchers, which have the Vibram rugged sole. However, they feel relatively thin (I can easily feel the ground underneath) and aren't what I would call firm. I emailed Quoddy customer service, and they told me this:"Certain soles require midsoles and the Roccia that is featured on the Perry Boot is one of them. The Roccia, Mini Lug, and Leather Siped Sole are all soles with Midsoles....
I have EEE-width feet, so I'm amazed when any shoe doesn't look like a club/waterski on me. :-)Thanks @middlepP @M635Guy for the reminder about the Academy. That needs to be next on my list. That reminds me, are AE special order/MTO dead now? No shell Academy/Alumnus?
I've been pleasantly surprised by the Alumnus I picked up during RDA sale. I find myself reaching for these quite often.
Nice, tweed (or maybe canvas). Something like one of these?
Don't know if there are any 1000 Mile boot fans in this thread. In case you haven't seen it, Wolverine now has a custom boot making section of their website, and you can make EEE-width boots in a variety of leathers, soles, etc. http://www.wolverine.com/US/en/custom/