or Connect

Posts by heelguy

Just got my AS Charltons which I ordered on Saturday. They fit and look great. Thanks again to AFPOS for their truly great service.
Saw the Farringdon and a suede loafer (sort of brownish-grey) in my size (7.5UK). Everything was mixed in on racks along with other sale shoes. Sorry I can't be of more help.
FYI-a handful of odd EG on sale (30%) off at Saks in NYC (prices include lasted shoe trees). Picked up a Farringdon in Rosewood Country Calf that I had been longing for.
Gentlemen: Any of the EG sale shoes left in 7.5? Thank you.
I also still have a couple of pairs I bought around 1990 at Louis Boston. On sale got them for around $300 (when they retailed for around $450).
Just wore my Newmarkets in dark oak antique for the first time and loved them. Got a good deal from Leather Sole Hawaii (who had a few styles on sale including some Westminsters). Have to have my daughter take a picture to post since I am technologically challenged.
Amazing service on my beautiful Cherry Moores which I ordered on Sunday and arrived on Tuesday in DC. Thanks Sarah.
I highly recommend AFPOS. Ordered my Moores in Cherry Sunday morning and got my package Tuesday in DC with a couple of goodies thrown in. Amazing deal and service.
Those Dovers are beautiful.
very nice-just got the same Holborns this week from Bryan at LSBH at amazing price.