or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

I guess embroidered is the thing now a la MMM. Here's Dior's take:
One thing that's gotten better is the suiting. I remember the first season or two they looked and seemed to be cut still the same as YSL, which was boring. Now the sleeves are finally slimmer, high armholes, tighter waist, etc. Still too much padding in the shoulders for me, but I guess that goes with the lurching look. Kieran, I hear you on peacoats. I have a Dior one from a few seasons ago that was cut so perfectly slim and now they've expanded the cut to go with...
Love that Paul Pierce quip on the Nets and the state of incoming NBA players. Yes, he sounds old, but that doesn't mean he's not telling the Truth.
They won't accept it, especially as I see the sticker has been peeled off. It just looks a bit ghetto now on the bottom. Have you tried any inserts? Tons of people buy boots too big because they are tight at stores and then they have slippage and then there's an insert market. It's not like you're going to be wearing them on hiking trips, so you should be fine.
Do you want non-UK formumites to participate, too?
Something looks wack to me. Do they have good reputation?
I tried going keto late last year so that I could see my abs all the time; it was a pain in the ass, literally, as I ran into some issues with constipation. Maybe just me, but I needed some more fiber from carbs to keep regular. That said, i definitely shed pounds and dropped to about 8% body fat, which was almost extreme. Definitely is easier to binge out on carbs, but if you keep them whole grain, differentiate, and not go with bottomless anything you should be good.
That first pic is atrocious but we're 11 years later and the cuffs make me think of raw heads. I love the second pic. Do you think SLP is meant to be stacked, medium stacked, or no stacks? It's difficult to say, but I love the cut of the 15.5cms 2% stretch. Besides the leg opening, what else has Hedi changed from the dior days to the cut of the jeans? They almost look lower front and back rise to me, but not sure.
I really enjoyed the jeans discussion here. LA Guy, need help, kieran et al made great points. I started wearing more SLP denim recently over even DH, as I like the image it conveys and it makes me feel cooler. That's about it. Totally psychological, but fun. DH is still a half step up in quality, from what I can, but it's not that appreciable and I like the idea of buying new jeans every couple seasons, as my Diors are so old they're getting boring. After a few...
I thought nicknames were done around the same time Stern put the kibosh on "street" clothes.