or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

5.3 miles today on a treadmill, not the most inspiring but a cup of Joe made me move briskly.
What was a bigger story Zidane head butting or Suarez biting a player?
Funny how different a stock can be with so little distance separating the two. My family is originally from Italy, grandfather was 5'3" maybe, grandmother, 5'2", I'm lucky to be 5'6".
I'm struggling to see why there are so many whispers of LeBron and Melo playing together, except maybe out of frivolous hype. They both play the same position.
Love it. Very appropriate. The pants and tie are a bit too wide and are giving this a grandpa look. Next time get them trimmed up and you'll look the part without being too old about it.
4.45 miles today. Woke up with legs feeling heavy and decided 4 miles would be a good goal, due to my usual obsessiveness had to push it a little further.
Feel bad clogging up this thread! 19,450.35 + 5.5 = 19,455.85
Great insights fellows! I definitely get an endorphin rush from running, and feel so good after it. For instance, I took a beautiful 5.5 mile run along the Delaware Canal outside Philadelphia today, which was very picturesque.
I'd hold out, and wait for next season or the one after that. Fashion is about change, and your pair will change nicely with time (a touch of fading, some creases molded to your form), but keeping something locked up in a time capsule wouldn't be good. You'll probably fall in love with a new inspiration of the biker jeans in a few seasons from now. Perfect fit and absolutely great look with those white hi tops. I can understand your temptation!
Curious, why do you guys run? I'm not trying to be cheeky, but for me, it's more about burning calories, staying lean, and to some extent being able to indulge in a lot of food. I never consider consuming calories during a run, since that'd be counterproductive to me; with the reasons above, I'd run fewer miles instead.