or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

Poetic description at the top of that page, but you'd think they could make an effort at the model pictures! They make the jeans look so bad!
I also liked those waxed suede wyatts. I like the idea of them being a bit more versatile or casual, and since I'm a perfectionist, could see not minding a few dings in those versus the classic luxe suede.
Hey Kieran,My SA in King of Prussia (outside Philadelphia), said that the PC suits are sold as separates. I'm not sure that'll be helpful to you in London, but I imagine they might follow the same pattern.I've really liked the cut of the suits; pants are not gigantic, which is a minor miracle, out of the gate. Jackets are obviously awesome, and IME, are half canvassed. There is some confusion about them being full canvassed, but I have not found them to be so. Still very...
Hey Kieran,My SA in King of Prussia (outside Philadelphia), said that the PC suits are sold as separates. I'm not sure that'll be helpful to you in London, but I imagine they might follow the same pattern.I've really liked the cut of the suits; pants are not gigantic, which is a minor miracle, out of the gate. Jackets are obviously awesome, and IME, are half canvassed. There is some confusion about them being full canvassed, but I have not found them to be so. Still very...
That would be bad.I like a few of the items of the Spring 2017, so was anticipating only a slight change not a big one. The navy and grey blazers look great to me, especially the former.
Tony - great photos and I agree the quality of Hermes wallets is outstanding. Nice watch (to say the least), too! Here are a couple pics of my Hermes wallet:
Ha, yes, perpetually injured. Decent defender due to good timing, but doesn't have the size to clog up the paint. He's at the end of his contract, and will be pulling in some more cash next year, so does seem like the odd man out (Embiid and Okafor might be able to play the outside inside thing a bit).That said, his trade value is so low, the Sixers might have to accept a later round pick and an aging veteran (exp contract). Everyone knows the team has a glut of bigs and...
In Philadelphia we've already forgotten about Ben Simmons, due to Embiid's emergence. Okafor must be smarting on the bench. Embiid obviously looks like the real deal. Sure, he could pull down a few more boards, but my gosh I haven't seen such talent in a long time. It's like everything easy for him. To boot, he seems to be a really funny and cool dude.
I probably jumped the gun there a bit; I don't own one, but have tried them a few times. I'm way too old for one (wrong side of 30), but have tried them on at boutiques due to all the hype. Yes, I'm 5'6", and the 44 looked terrible, 42 cool (in my mind).
Good stuff Oh Me. I always enjoyed that boutique when I've visited Paris. It's really top notch. 42 Teddy's are the best, because otherwise they look bulky to me (assuming you're small sized). I get the sense the PC isn't going anywhere too soon. They've even, according to this thread, kept on some of the head design staff from Hedi's reign for MW, so I imagine they won't be changing too much, too soon. Can't go wrong with the blazers though. I'm wearing one now, and...