or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

Prudy - whole look is great. Jacket, trousers, boots, etc. Also, the glasses fit you well!
No frills - at first I was going to lambast that watch as something so 80s, and emblematic of the bad side of Rolex, however, I bet it loves beautiful in person, and can see it looking classy, which almost seems paradoxical based on my gut instinct.
Interesting stat. No doubt that Love's skill set would've been much valued against the GSW, and even having another warm body would've been a boon to give the other guys a rest.That said, those stats need a very big asterisk considering they were populated in the first couple rounds against low-level Eastern Conference opponents, not the Bulls, Hawks, or GSW.
Affected indifference has always been the height of fashion. I think Lagerfeld said that fashion is about poking fun at the lower classes, and thus their (proletariat) supposed indifference/ignorance is affected indifference in fashion. I'm not even joking that's what's so weird about it.
Good feedback guys. Yes it's the gabardine in size 44. I felt it was roomy yet the shoulder pads seemed to stick out in certain positions (such as holding a phone!). It's usually not a good sign when I am lookin for second opinions heh. On an interesting note, I'm in Houston on business and even here SLP seems to be doing well especially with their menswear collection. Maybe Texans have a soft spot for the western inspired themes.
Does anyone have experience with SLP blazers? This black blazer caught my eye, does it look okay?
Indian food's when you want to be
I notice a lot of you mention that one has to be very disciplined and resist bingeing when cutting. Do you have any tips to do so, as I find that I'm usually on track until around 6:30 - 7:30 pm when willpower ceases to exist.
Ha. Good for you. No worries. You're just manning up. Go to a good salon, nothing cheap and not a barbershop. Find a stylist with good hair and preferably hot. Bring a picture. Right now short is in. Ponytail is definitely not. I'd shy away from what the so-called experts at the salon might think, as they probably thinking feathering would be great, but you want a tight cut short sides and maybe a little longer on top so you can do something with you hair assuming...
That pink mink coat for 29K is a great marketing piece.