or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

I've never heard of the stains coming out over time, especially since you don't need to wash jeans too aggressively unless you're sweating in them. One of the keys with these types of pre-stained jeans is to ensure that everything lines up okay on you. Sometimes they're stained in such a way as to hit certain points of the body, e.g., around the knee or back of the knee (especially with fades), so if you're a lot shorter or taller it might look off. I suppose a splatter...
The jeans look fine, but they also seem normal for an SLP thread such as this. Just size down one and be done with it. Size down 2 for the skinny look.
I absolutely love my vitamix. I like including Tera's whey products with my smoothies. Here's a classic that I use:- 2-4 cups earthbound farms organic baby spinach (I buy those prepackaged ones since I can't be bothered to wash them myself)- 1 banana (or half if solo) - frozen is creamier- 1 cup of frozen fruit- 1 greek yogurt (match to frozen fruit if flavored)- 1-2 scoops of protein- 1 cup of almond milk plus- 1 cup of water or a bunch of ice, depending on how cold you...
Hi - I'm the exact same height and weight, and always wear 44 in SLP, and 28 in their jeans. Ask Orlando (the store manager) to get you a L01 in 44. I'm in the Philly area too, and haven't had a problem with them ordering things to try. It usually only takes two to three days. Another guy there that "gets it" is John; he may be my favorite SA at the store. No pressure to buy something in the wrong size only because it's the one they have available!
Ha, looks pretty awesome to me. Funny comment in the blog about Jay Williams' and LeBron's kids pairing up in 2026 or so. That Twitter link didn't load for me. What nonsense is in store from the Sixers?
One of the good things about being 18 is that physically you will look good no matter what. Us in our 30s need to work at it.
Good question. At a lower price point than SLP, you can weave in some APC. I'm thinking t-shirts and raws would look good with SLP outerwear and knitwear, which are some of the highlights for me. It's good you're thinking big time, because eventually you'll be able to afford all the SLP / Dior etc you want. I have found that dressing well and investing in clothes grows one's own business or brand.I'd also scour MrPorter during the sales periods to see if they have any...
Just don't use oil and no need to worry about it. I water saute
Good point. I was exaggerating, but I get the sense that he has some more license than other designers'. That he changed the name and was given the funds to redo the stores and packaging alone is a big ask from a financial standpoint.You'd think there has to be some pressure to be in season, as rainbow is everywhere this season (or at least in the WSJ style section).
Very helpful. I'm more of a low guy, but feeling the mids for some reason.Intense news about Hedi's potential departure. I wonder what those "creative differences" could be, if he has ostensible 100% control of the brand's direction from artistic, stores, photography, PR, branding, and even now the haute couture extension. Obviously, the parent company is profiting from their decision economically.