or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

cloonz it looks great, correct sleeve length, nice drape from the shoulders down when open (how it's usually worn if you size it slim), etc.
Does this work: http://www.ysl.com/subhome?section=privatesale&gender=D&tp=127523&utm_source=20161118_PrivateSaleFW16&utm_medium=email&utm_content=ecommerce_w&utm_campaign=us&siteCode=SAINTLAURENT_US
Where are you based Ranger? I can recommend a good cleaner (especially for leather) in NYC. I had to have this done before. The whole dryer sheet thing didn't work for me.
Maybe not 100% parallel, however, I have the gold SLP logo on my backpack (it's printed on a leather strip) and it hasn't faded or chipped despite very considerable use through airports etc.
Head over to a Dior Homme boutique and purchase some cashmere knits or a fully canvassed suit to take care of that money.
You're a perfect height/weight for Dior, and the down will be super nice. 48 would work and give you some room to wear a sweater underneath. 46 would be a slim fit for you; might be tight.
OhMe, you're the absolute perfect size for it. You'll great in it, and you're right, it will last a lifetime. The thing is built like a tank. I look so bad in it, so it's almost mocking to me, being an indestructible reminder. I jest. I actually get a lot of compliments on it, I think because it's a bit different. It is extremely warm.
Have to dock Hinkie's Process a point for choosing Okafor over Porzingis. The idea of Simmons, Porzingid, and Embiid on the same team is more enticing than Simmons, Okafor, Embiid, although I suppose there'd still be logjam issues.
44 is the right size. It runs very big. To be honest, I've had it for a year and have only worn it a couple times. I even had it tailored (shortened up the bottom and sleeves a bit), and still the bulbous aspect was too much for me! I think the idea is to be spacious, but I feel like I'm walking around with a giant wool blanket.That said, I'm only 5'6", about 120 lbs, so not quite in model--esque territory.
Poetic description at the top of that page, but you'd think they could make an effort at the model pictures! They make the jeans look so bad!