or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

Thanks Alexander -- you rock it much better than me, and those jeans look great on you.
Picked up the nylon black backpack. World of difference for my casual goings, and surprisingly I've gotten two or three compliments in one day of wearing it! Vacillating on this black, stretch denim jacket. For some reason, I've been gunning for a denim jacket and wanted something somewhat aggressive. It's cut very short and definitely slim, I love it, but I wonder if at age 34 there's no time for me to wear it and look good!
Great pics guys! I've always had a soft spot for moon phases on watches.
Great perspective. Point well taken. The only difference I detect is that the Sixers seem to be aiming purely on potential and not on college performance or NBA-readiness.
What would you say is the age cut off for the Teddy Varsity jacket?
Well, there could be a new lottery system, which would change the calculus quite a lot.
I think LeBron looks much better post his carb cut. I'm surprised it's only 10 pounds down; looks like more. I thought he was getting beefy last year, and this will be a good move for someone entering his late 20s/early 30s and playing so many minutes.
I think they look good. Going with a smaller size would've been the painted-on look. These will look slim to us or skinny to most plebs. The elastine makes the whole prospect a little more dicey. Why didn't you go for regular raws?
Wow, such a shame on many levels. For George and his family, of course, he seems like such a driven, great competitor. For USA Basketball, has to make the other players' wonder. For the Pacers, a season where they should be competing for the top of the East will now more likely be that dreaded lower playoff spot (with a middling draft pick).
Only about 8 miles In the past week total, as I've been vacationing in Brittany France. Interestingly I feel I am losing weight even though my mileage is down about 50-80%. I imagine it's the small portions and stronger tasting food (ie I don't consume as much). (I have two toddlers so am active no matter what.)