or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

Good question. There isn't a hard and fast rule, because as you noted the "fashion" sense is to crop it at the wrist, but some old-school practitioners like about an inch longer. The most important thing is to get it done correctly (from the armhole) so that it doesn't affect the buttons. I go for the fashion look personally. If it's that cold you should be wearing gloves.
Apologies if this has been asked before... I'm looking to invest in a high-end peacoat. Does anyone have experience with cashmere pea coats? My understanding is that they are warmer, but will I be able to go out in snow, etc.? Any other concerns?
If that video is you in the 46, I'd say it looks fine and only needs some tailoring. Skinny suits will have a little pull effect around the top button, but that should be it. Make sure they tailor the sleeves from the armhole so you don't lose the button holes. The sleeves should become a little thinner naturally once they're taken up an inch or whatever.
They don't make raw noir in 17.5cm anymore. I don't know why, and I've asked! The raw indigo in 17.5 is fairly common, at least the past couple seasons. I haven't checked in a bit, but I usually call the store in Miami and ask for Eric the manager there. He's the best.
Like the Milgauss on you a lot.
Stop drinking so much beer if you want to wear Dior 17.5 cm raws. If you're more of an athletic build the 19cm raws (usually MII) might fit better...in that case, don't size down and never wash them.But in general, the rule of thumb is size down one in the MIJ 17.5cms and they'll stretch a bit in the wait. IIRC, mine have stretched about an inch.
They almost look like a different style, which I believe I've seen before. I'd return them, also the fit doesn't seem to be what you like.
Are you really wondering if people buy expensive jeans on a Hedi-Slimane thread? Why don't you go to MC and ask what is better a charcoal or black suit?
Not sure what's going on with those shorts, but your BF seems perfect fuji.
Those are gorgeous boots! re: abrowncow -- fit is spot on.