or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

Sounds ridiculous. They don't drop like that and are only old sold through approved vendors, i.e., big name, luxe retailers.
I'm unclear on Exum, but I guess he's the next best...hmmm not sure how that works with a player such as MCW already manning the point. Irving and Wiggins sounds like a potent combo in Cleveland, oh, and Bennett! I still can't get over how crazy a pick that was.
Embiid injury bodes ill for my Sixers. I don't like the idea of a 7-footer hurting his back then breaking his foot before even entering the NBA.
The red looks OUTSTANDING on you. Perfect fit.
5 miles this morning, felt dead as usual now that I've cut carbs, but wasn't unbearable.
That doesn't seem that outlandish to me. I've had Dior transform 19 cm slim jeans into 17.5cm skinny jeans. They match the measurements.All you need to do is purchase the larger pair and have their tailor taper as you want. It may not be the perfect "look" however and yes you are taking a risk. Make sure you have a GREAT SA who will guide the tailor, because the tailor, let's face it, is far from a designer.
19,345.4 + 4.4 = 19,349.8
Those multi-zips look great!
4.4 easy miles today too.
That would be smart, as I think the zipper jeans could look cool on a more muscular, I don't give a shit, frame. Right now, for skinny jeans, you'd need to be around 142 pounds (take your height in inches and multiple by 2 for the skinny-jeans, waif look).