or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

I was expecting much worse. I like that there's some humor to it. Some of the cuts look different but maybe it's the photography. That'd bug me more, as I can safely ignore the garish patches but understand some may be into that. Maybe I could like Vaccarelo.
I believe that's the one. Pricey piece but has that standout factor that's difficult to put one's finger on.I wanted to get another jacket from this winter season that was a little more substantial, but sold out in 44 early on:I'll stop getting on the DH tangent now. I suppose we'll have a few wayward discussions during the transition to AV.
I happen to have the black DH racer. It's like butter and I get tons of compliments. It has a subtle dark blue interior, so has that modern touch.I want to get an SLP biker but I always feel it's costume-y on me, which probably suggests I don't have the mindset to pull it off (for instance, I'd be aghast to get it dirty!). The local shop has it in a 42, which is pretty amazing.
Towns is so good he alone almost makes the 2015 draft a good to very great one.
Count me in as another fan of those combat boots. Do you mind sharing where you found them? When I look at the online store I see the crocodile embossed version.
Curious about the jodhpurs...are they considered a casual boot? How do you all wear them? Could one pull them off with a suit similar to a chelsea assuming not the most formal business occasions?
I remember that post and agree that it was spot on.
Hey there. I have the duffle. It's one of the most substantial pieces from the collection and is a VERY heavy weight wool. It's very effective and is almost too traditional for me, so I had to have it tailored quite a bit (i.e., it's round and long for coverage). It's definitely a looker and you should expect compliments.The blazers are a great, tight fit with high armholes and quality construction. I think they're fully canvassed, at least the ones north of $2500.
ohyehhh is killing it!
Ha, I'm a watch guy, and I think we chatted about his affinity for Cartier Tanks, which makes too much sense. I think he designed the Chiffron Rouge watch for Dior, which is sort of neat, with the whole idea of the dial flipping to contrast with the shirt or jacket.