or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

I agree with the above. It's usually pretty easy to spot, the blazers suits etc are all high armholes, and they look more fitted, where the more oversized (barrel shaped to me!) items have the low armholes. Since I'm stuck in 2001 I like the former more than the latter, although apparently oversized is better now.
Love that jacket as well
This is an interesting thread. I can concur with the comments above, I went through a phase where I was still losing weight (dropped 70 pounds when I first got into SF), so had made these stupid Hugo-Boss type suits purchases, that I regretted. However, it was a learning experience. Now I have extremely fitted Dior suits that work in a pragmatic rotation (dark grey, heather grey, navy, navy pinstripe, black for the occasional night out or funeral strangely). The only...
lol @ the pin comment
Thinking about getting this navy blue cashmere peacoat from Dior. Super soft and warm. Would need to get some tailoring of the sleeves and maybe taken in a touch. Thoughts? [[SPOILER]]
All black might strike me the best, but I find the second (black and grey) the most interesting. The other two may be a little too loud with the contrast idea.
Thinking about a Dior cashmere peacoat. Super luxe and warm. May need to get some tailoring on sleeves to be more fitted. Thoughts? [[SPOILER]]
Sleeves would look bad on anyone not that tall, skinny, and famous, but he can pull it off.
Looks outstanding. What jacket are you wearing?
Great feedback earlier on the peacoat. I don't know what I was thinking and returned it. I already have the duffle coat which occupies a similar place and is stunning and still authentic without being authentic and only bulky.