or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

Curious, why do you guys run? I'm not trying to be cheeky, but for me, it's more about burning calories, staying lean, and to some extent being able to indulge in a lot of food. I never consider consuming calories during a run, since that'd be counterproductive to me; with the reasons above, I'd run fewer miles instead.
19,443.85 + 6.5 = 19450.35
Another game where Jones looks amazing. Bradley played well for a little, but for the vast majority of the match I felt anxiety whenever he touched the ball.
Pics? Not that I question it, but I always hear people say they get vintage stuff that looks better than SLP for about 2% the cost, but I'm not sure if it's a theory or a reality.
That food looks great to me, and not too much for two lifters. Okay, a bit much, but if those veggies aren't doused in oil (they appear fairly frugal), looks like a powerful meal to me!
Good inspiration above a la skins running. 6.5 miles today. One of those runs where you feel 20 years younger for no particular reason; was awesome.
19378.43 + 5.75 = 19384.18
5.75 miles this morning. Ran without a shirt, so felt a bit ridiculous but also good to soak up the Vitamin D.
How do the shirts fit? Did you guys have to get them tailored at all?
Isn't it a little ironic you're saying that on a forum devoted to style, which of course is about marketing yourself.