or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

I think they look good. Going with a smaller size would've been the painted-on look. These will look slim to us or skinny to most plebs. The elastine makes the whole prospect a little more dicey. Why didn't you go for regular raws?
Wow, such a shame on many levels. For George and his family, of course, he seems like such a driven, great competitor. For USA Basketball, has to make the other players' wonder. For the Pacers, a season where they should be competing for the top of the East will now more likely be that dreaded lower playoff spot (with a middling draft pick).
Only about 8 miles In the past week total, as I've been vacationing in Brittany France. Interestingly I feel I am losing weight even though my mileage is down about 50-80%. I imagine it's the small portions and stronger tasting food (ie I don't consume as much). (I have two toddlers so am active no matter what.)
The look works if you're into d&d
Ghost face post was best ever
I'm assuming he meant italian size 44, which is what SLP uses. Not sure I've ever seen 42 (XXS) but that would be cool for that particular jacket!
Dude sandals are killing it. Destroyed would look good on you
Tough one, as their hem measurements don't seem to be accurate. 7.8 inches, for instance, is 19.8 cm.If I had to guess, I'd say they are the 19 cms, as a) it's the most popular, b) I haven't seen 21 cm raw denim in the US for years, and c) 17.5 cm seems way off from 7.8 plus they may be labeled as "skinny" vs. "straight."Hope that helps a touch.
I really think that stealing Stephenson away from Bird played into this. MJ is that much a competitor. Of course that's icing on the cake, as Stephenson can ball. I don't see him becoming this max type of player, but with the new projected cap supposedly increasing exponentially this all makes sense. The Hornets are a cool team, somehow.
That's a pretty intense bar. I find Quest Bars, in particular Chocolate-Chip Cookie Dough, fantastic from a taste, macro, and effective standpoint. The only problem I run into is since I work out daily, they're not enough as a meal replacement, so I use more as a supplement and that's a hefty (calorie-wise, 190ish) add-on.