or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

19, and that would've been a lot lower had I not thought about kerning about halfway through. Good quiz (for once).
I can't imagine elevating this query to MW, but I'm curious every time I see him he seems to be sporting a new suit. Any idea where has them made?
I could very much seeing a guy rocking that with a smart, perfectly fitted suit in a business meeting. It almost reminds me of pushing the envelope with the skinny, angular suits that DH and SLP use.
No one cares about Armani. People care about SLP and either love it or hate it, in general, so you'll see more polarizing opinions. Anyway, it's a dated jacket, and you probably found it hugely on sale, which to me is a warning sign. That said, Yoox can carry some staples at good prices, as evidenced by that nice MMM piece earlier.
On a related note, what watch is that? Curious how/if Hedi incorporates watches into his aesthetic.
On another note, not sure if anyone's a fan of the backpacks here, but the new F/W 16 backpacks feature a few upgrades. My SO treated me a black canvas one, and there are some cool upgrades/features: Canvas is more substantial, feels thicker Keyring discreetly hidden in back pocket Two extra dividers/pockets in main compartment, seem ideally suited to iPads/large phones Discreet hole (bordered by leather) near the top, very back where you could string your headphone...
On a related note, are zipper flies sometimes used in lieu of button for cost purposes? I have more experience with button flies via DH, and when I get the zips in some SLP models it seems less substantial. Any other reasons to use one method or the other?
Agreed, sleeve length on the shirt is fine, the jacket may be cut a touch short, but that can be construed as fashion forward (maybe) so I wouldn't worry.
Looks great Isolar! Good ensemble. On another note, does anyone have experience with the leather backpacks? I have the classic, black canvas one. I love the shape, size, and discreetness. I was thinking about mixing it up with the anthracite grey leather on the web store, but not sure if leather backpacks hold up well, and look okay, yada yada.
Isolar - I picked up the corduroy jacket in black with the leather elbow patches and it's a great investment piece. Excellent construction (fully canvassed!), and working button holes (only need to get them to open up the sleeves. It's cut short and has a pretty good taper, so a modern aesthetic. It's cool but can still be worn in various more formal situations. Once watch out is because of the leather patches make sure you get the arms taken up from the shoulders if...