or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

Haha, good call Rattler, but yes, Kieran has it locked down the best, but edges toward a slightly dressier style if you can say that for SLP. Things that I would not consider Kieran essentials, speaking completely out of turn here, would be the biker leathers, the Californian flannels or trucker hats, the vans-esque sneakers, and the more plebeian looking army gear (officer level is okay).
I'm with Gustav above. Of course this is disappointing, but somewhat expected especially since it was common knowledge that Hedi's contract was up EOM, and there was no announcement of a resigning. That said, YSL/SLP (a little confusing admittedly) has tremendous brand equity, and Hedi's not the only talented designed in the world.
Have to say, Hedi seems to have a genius for denim. At least on OakGhost he does.
The construction on all my SLP items is solid and I've never had anything even come close to falling apart on me. I'm not saying that everything is hand stitched or using the finest, most luxe fabrics but that's not necessarily the idea anyway.
Those are cool, could use a hem!
I'd add baby spinach. Steam that up and it'll go great as a base to your proteins plus it gives you iron and mixes it up from the spring mix.I know you're low carb, but some berries in the morning might be good for the antioxidants and they pack a punch, plus good fiber.
Looks amazing!
Way too big, for instance, arms are huge so a) looks as though it does not fit, and b) misses the aesthetic that is appreciated on this thread.
Ahh, that is sad news indeed. I do not expect the quality to hold up if that transition is made; I suppose we'll see. I wonder if Hedi will go to another house, lay low for a while, etc.Kieran based on your fits and styles, I truly see you as a Prorsum/SLP guy in the pure. The only other things that come to mind is Jil and DH, but neither is quite to your aesthetic. if you're ever in the states the DH boutique in SoHo is edgier than all the others and closer to the...
I don't have their derbies, but their other shoes run large for me. I size down one. On a related note, the construction tends to be top notch, goodyear, etc.