or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

When I open the garment bag I can't help but smile when the smell hits me. So fresh, so luxe, for lack of a better word. I can imagine the smell adds to the personality of the garment.
I noticed. It seems the past couple times I've been (late 2014, and last month) there seems to be a quiet vibe in the air. I stay at the W Westwood, which was even rebranded to the W West Hollywood. I guess that says something!Any reason why re: the decline?
Speaking of LA traffic, I was in Westwood recently and drove into the downtown to check out Q! Sushi. The traffic was so bad that I got carsick and lost my appetite. Fortunately the nigiri was so good that it reawakened my sushi cravings. Great place. As good as Mori? No, Maru-san is still the master, but it's about tied for second with Shunji. Go to Shunji for the more eclectic cuisine and hipster vibe. Q is for nigiri purists. Tsujiki for a good deal.
Picked up the Hedi jacket in black suede. Quality seems top notch. The feel is silky smooth. Posted this in the leathers thread, but figured with all the great looks here I could take it down a notch. [[SPOILER]]
How does this suede look? I'm having a terrible time getting pics of the black suede. On a strange note, I'm in love with the smell. [[SPOILER]]
I'm 5'6" and when I hem I always regret it. As long as the leg opening is slim and you pay attention to your stacking so that it doesn't look sloppy, it still can be cool.
I think that looks great. It's good to feel somewhat constricted; it's not like you're playing basketball for a living.
Sleek black suede...I like:
I thought it was an interesting read, too, in particular re: his creative process and sourcing of fabrics. When I read about semiotics I thought "so French."
This thread is really great. Lots of good looks and tres active. Prudy how tall are you, 6'7"?