or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

Don't lift until they subside. There's nothing you can really do, except use a lot of preparation H cream/gel, and use their medicated wipes after a bowel movement. The witch hazel on the wipes helps. Be very careful what you eat; try to eat as clean as possible, lots of liquids and nothing that'll clog you up because you can't strain. Don't read on the john. Eat a lot of fiber. NSAIDs (oral) help if you're really stressing.
France look better this second half, but Germany seems more precise and organized in general.
I guess waist. I don't get that technical. I wear 28 in all jeans, but if it's raw I go down one size. If you want a really skinny fit you can probably size down two assuming you are not muscular and have skinny quads and calves, especially.
I've tried them and find them baggy and boxy. I'm about 130 lbs not particularly small of frame, but even the 44 looked wide on me.
What field? That may be a deciding factor in the weight of the US mid-tier program vs. a Euro school or elsewhere.
For those looks go TTS or if raw denim size down one from your regular.
I realize Jazz games don't get much national exposure, so maybe this is a bias thing, but what am I missing that the Cavs are offering Gordon Hayward reportedly $15 million a year?
Good point. I realize that was a moment of high drama, but there were myriad other missed opportunities, especially for Jones who was hitting the ball all over the pitch except where it needed to be.The flag was up for another reason, apparently. I recall the announcers mistakenly saying it was for offsides, but then they corrected themselves and mildly excoriated Wondo.
5.26 miles this sweltering morning
I'm not being flippant here, but if you're struggling to afford two nights in NYC then maybe a school in Manhattan isn't a good choice. Sure you could do loans and scholarships, but the cost of living is near tops in the country, if not the top. I have a lot of friends who went to NYU etc and they blew about 100K 10 years ago just on things. They're all successful now, so they recoup it, but you will bleed $$$ in NYC.One other option is to look for hotels across the way...