or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

Same experience. I have the Polar Explorer II too and love it to pieces. One other note is that's a very easy watch to wear; it doesn't sit too high on the wrist and is very comfortable. I've seen maybe 3-4 others in the past couple years, and they're usually the older models. I prefer the revamped version for its slightly larger size but especially the larger hands, which I find functional and good looking.
My feeling is the same as linstar's the arms and shoulders aren't as sleek as I would like, however, I realize that that has to do with the more traditional peacoat look versus a runway model's rendition. I usually shy away from overly long peacoats, because I'm only 5'6". I don't want the jacket to swallow me.
Very helpful. I'm torn between this one and one from DH which I have not tried. The SLP is beefy and probably a real-deal peacoat, whereas the DH is cashmere so luxe. Didn't get to try on the Dior yet.
Does anyone have experience with DH cashmere pea coats? I haven't tried but the idea intrigues me.
Hey guys, how's this peacoat fit on me? It's a size 44, and very thick, durable wool. I haven't gotten it tailored yet, but not sure it's worth slimming down or is this how they're supposed to fit...I'm wearing a t-shirt underneath, but could easily pull off a sweater, etc. Thanks [[SPOILER]]
A little ruffled after a flight but sporting a dior home suit and shirt today.
Flowen those look great!!
Looks great but frankly embarrassing.
Ahh, that sucks! I love that picture. Obviously great geometry, and slim arms and legs look great.
Why do you think they dumb them down, so to speak? Complaints about being too tight? (Curious, not doubting it.)