or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

I realize Jazz games don't get much national exposure, so maybe this is a bias thing, but what am I missing that the Cavs are offering Gordon Hayward reportedly $15 million a year?
Good point. I realize that was a moment of high drama, but there were myriad other missed opportunities, especially for Jones who was hitting the ball all over the pitch except where it needed to be.The flag was up for another reason, apparently. I recall the announcers mistakenly saying it was for offsides, but then they corrected themselves and mildly excoriated Wondo.
5.26 miles this sweltering morning
I'm not being flippant here, but if you're struggling to afford two nights in NYC then maybe a school in Manhattan isn't a good choice. Sure you could do loans and scholarships, but the cost of living is near tops in the country, if not the top. I have a lot of friends who went to NYU etc and they blew about 100K 10 years ago just on things. They're all successful now, so they recoup it, but you will bleed $$$ in NYC.One other option is to look for hotels across the way...
Did they do a black Hawaiian in 37? Epic pics man
Do you think Tim Howard will play in the next WC for the US? He seemed to be our best player out there. Tons of young talent, for once, however. That bodes well.
Gross not even selvedge jeans, if they're going to roll them like that on the runway.
19731.2 + 19.25 = 19750.45 Adding in my last three runs from the weekend and today.
I did 7 miles for the Cup (USMNT) today. Felt good to push the distance a bit.
France seems to have sharpened up in this second half. I'm still surprised we're at nil-nil at the 75-min mark.