or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

What is the consensus opinion, if any, on the Rolex BLNR (black and blue GMTII)? I have heard a ton of hype about this watch and tried it on in person yesterday. My AD seemed really enamored with it, however, I found it somewhat blingy. In some lights, however, i couldn't resist the blue and black. It looks much juicier and interesting than I expected. Hmm.... I haven't seen it in the wild yet.
SLP outlet stores? Uh oh.
Not sure I've seen that before. Are you looking at an international version of the website?They definitely have as low as size 27 if not 28 jeans. I would probably go with the same size as your New Standards.
I think they both look good, although I prefer the first one due to the leather quality, interesting details, and richer color.
If you end up going to Penn, lots of good food options around campus and the lunch trucks are an inexpensive and occasionally healthy option, too. I wonder if one can bulk on Ethiopian cuisine....hmm.
Suede strikes me as more of a fall than winter thing. I wouldn't imagine wearing them in snowy conditions; inevitably you'd have some stains.
I agree with this. I remember seeing a Dior polo Made in Turkey a few years ago, but now (post SLP) it's all super luxe, much better quality and made in Italy or France.
I know you guys are into bulking, but I'm more of a lean type of guy. that said, I want some definition, but at the same time to fit into skinny suits, etc.anyway, i'm 5'6" about 126 lbs give or take a couple.based on the photos below, what is my bf% estimate? curious, as i'm realizing that that might be the best barometer vs. pounds, alone: [[SPOILER]]
High armholes are key. No one makes a good taper except Dior and that's pricey. Just do polo custom cut and get then tapered by a decent tailor. Should only add ten to fifteen dollars per piece. Depending on your height, if you're under 5'10" consider shortening the length a bit but not much since they shrink
He's being flippant. The 12 is way too small and yes would seem like a large Luis Vuitton Speedy bag. The 24 is what you have to do, however, it's more of an overnight bag and not an every day bag. If you want something every day, I'd look into their satchels (but different purpose) or backpacks. Their black nylon and leather backpack is understated and fairly voluminous.