or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

Count calories, find out what you're really eating. Don't worry too much about the exercising, in fact, it could be counterproductive if your one goal is weight loss. Drink more water, don't snack like a pig, and focus on more veggies, especially leafy greens. You'll have to deal with some hunger while you're losing weight, it's not necessarily fun but the end result is worth it.
Earn big bucks man. Plus the better you dress the more money you'll earn. Give it time. Go for staples, basic pieces, first. If you're going to get something splashy, then wait for a sale, but IMO, if it's on sale, it's probably not that cool in the first place, so save your money for what you really like. For SLP, I'd focus on some dressier denim, maybe a super sleek t-shirt, then move to blazers, light jackets, and shoes should always be mixed in. Shoes are your...
I know at Dior they do not get the real-deal suits, but rather lower quality versions! For instance, the suits the SAs get are not fully canvassed. Thanks for the heads up on the duffles Kieran.
Looks too big and therefore costume-like to me. I'd stick with the 34 and not worry about layering so much.
Has anyone experience with SLP duffle coats? I'm interested in the black one but have not seen it in person. I'm of slender build and short (5'6"), so I wonder if an XS would still be too long and voluminous for someone like me or could this be a cool winter jacket for layering.
thankfully
Call the San Francisco boutique, they have the most raw denim of the US boutiques.Other than that, it's pretty rare man.
Same size.
I'm not comfortable enough to wear women's jeans, but if I were (and looked like) Harry Styles I certainly would.
Whey this, whey that. What's the absolute best, most premium whey one can buy? You guys have me thinking it'll go great in my smoothies.