or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

I saw these in the store, and they have that wide body slouchy look to them and a thicker fabric than I expected. If you're 5'8" and 140 or under go with 37, if you're in the 145-150 range, 38. That'd be my guesstimate.
Great pics of the IWC and red lettering Sub.
I wonder if it gets annoying for Hedi that his business is still selling jeans and sneakers, assuming the above is correct.
Very well reasoned post.
My least favorite collection. A couple of the more staid leathers looked cool to me, but everything else looked dumpster-esque. For the first time in a while I much preferred the Dior Homme show.
I really liked the Spring/Summer 2016 show today. Was the best in a while. Simple yet sharp. Flowers looked great too. https://nowfashion.com/dior-homme-menswear-spring-summer-2016-paris-14895?photo=737172
Prudy - whole look is great. Jacket, trousers, boots, etc. Also, the glasses fit you well!
No frills - at first I was going to lambast that watch as something so 80s, and emblematic of the bad side of Rolex, however, I bet it loves beautiful in person, and can see it looking classy, which almost seems paradoxical based on my gut instinct.
Interesting stat. No doubt that Love's skill set would've been much valued against the GSW, and even having another warm body would've been a boon to give the other guys a rest.That said, those stats need a very big asterisk considering they were populated in the first couple rounds against low-level Eastern Conference opponents, not the Bulls, Hawks, or GSW.
Affected indifference has always been the height of fashion. I think Lagerfeld said that fashion is about poking fun at the lower classes, and thus their (proletariat) supposed indifference/ignorance is affected indifference in fashion. I'm not even joking that's what's so weird about it.