or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

I'm assuming you're looking for a lower price point? In that case, check out APC. Still good quality, although not on the luxe level. I'm wearing one of their striped sweaters now. Made in Romania. I like the fit. Has held up well over a couple years but I don't wear it much.
This is my favorite collection. I like black and Dior, so aligns well. Nothing earth shattering (not that I'd expect it), rather, keeping the general rock muse current and slightly upping the sophistication. Details are more impressive to me than I expected, which is particularly good since some are mentioning SLP has lowered its quality since SS01.
probably old news now, but for those of you speculating on Slimane moving to Gucci you can rest assured he'll be remaining at SLP. Alessandro Michele (former assistant to head designer) is taking over at Gucci. He seems really cool on a related note.
I'm ignorant on the zipper front, but get a sense that ykk is the stock zipper and is thinner, lower quality than a brand making its own?
IME, women don't want you to fix their problems, but rather listen to their problems. She'll have to come around on her own. You can be sly about it, and purchase a cool tracking app or something, although in general, I wouldn't broach the topic.
Sounds cool. How long was that ride (time wise)?
Has anyone caught a recent Pistons game? I'm finding this 7-game win streak very interesting. It bodes well for SVG and his young cadre of players. It bodes ill for Josh Smith. I remember a few years ago, philadelphia fans clamoring for him and instead we got Elton Brand. Both would've been bad, although at least Brand was a class act around the city.
Long cashmere socks by Hermes is probably the best. They have more reasonably priced ($70) long cotton socks as well.
I would try a size 1 or 2 in Band of Outsiders. They have some very good quality (MIA) button downs. They have two different fabric types. I have found them to be slimmer than BB extra slims. http://www.bandofoutsiders.com/products/l-s-button-down-shirt?c=Mens If your waist size is
I can highly vouch for the Vitamix, although it probably doesn't need much boasting now. A couple points though, you should avoid the cheap-o mixers, since they won't pulverize greens (the only real reason to get one of these machines) or ice, frozen fruits (huge in summer, economical). Also, the Vitamix won't make you juice, no matter the claims. You'll have a lot of pulp, which I think is great for fiber and other nutrients, but if you want a shot of purity, look...