or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

Maybe because it's open? The leather does look nice and I don't know if it's just me, but the web store's photo looks better than before, at least, more luscious leather.
Yes, very solid draft. What's the word on Russell and Randle, will they be the core with Ingram going forward or not quite good enough?
My understanding is that they're building around Butler, which makes sense if you look at his age and advanced stats. They shipped out Rose, probably not re-signing Gasol and Noah, and resisted offers for another pick or two, supposedly, from teams such as the Celtics, Sixers, and Suns.
Love, love love the photos above. So much life and great perspective. The top-down office reader (Milan) and balloon man (LonerMatt) grabbed me. Dabbling around in the PA environs:
I was watching the draft, and his father has the most epic voice.
Hi Prudy, I've seen a couple of these in women's, as they came to my area first and my wife was trying them on. My impression is they're pretty incredible, as they somehow carry the quality and presence of the duffles but without the weightiness and bulkiness. The sleeves are cut high, but not super so it would be TTS even with a light sweater underneath. This is extrapolating from the womenswear, but I've tried a few blazers and have one from FW 2016 and that was the...
He's got charisma!
Vibe in Philadelphia is finally extremely positive. It's a shame Hinkie won't be able to bask in any glory should this work out over the next couple of years. A lot is predicated on Embiid's health, but Ben Simmons, Okafor, and next year's Kings pick should be a solid core. Noel is B+ if one focuses on defense. There are probably a million other picks I'm forgetting. Saric I don't see coming this year, because he'll wait for more money.
I like that Pacers lineup. Bird, obviously, knows what he's doing. Thad seems a bit small at 4, but they could play good team defense and Myles Turner looks like a steal from last year's draft.
The new YSL videos remind me what Sacha Baron Cohen's Bruno character would do in B&W.