or Connect

Posts by SirGrotius

oops, i wasn't thinking. good call guys.
I notice not all sneakers are made in italy, but all boots are made there.
that doesn't bode well for KVA, unless Dior is trying to be exactly like Hermes and only boutiques.
Those are totally unforgiving. I tried XS @ a boutique, my usual size, and while it fit okay around the torso, my head barely fit through the opening!!
On a random note, I picked up the white version of the blood luster (fangs) t-shirt in my size, xsmall. It's a bit billowy with no tailoring, however, I'm wearing it under a blue blazer today, so it really pops and mitigates any concerns around bigness. I'll try to snap a pic.
How's the striped turtleneck fit? Cashmere sounds great! I was looking at the Breton ones.
Too big. It's wearing you not the other way around. Nice shirt btw.
I'm pretty experienced in this space (it runs in my family, and I have some MD friends). I have found the following helpful: Mesalamine for maintenance reduction of the inflammation Avoid fatty, oily foods Mindfulness (check out the headspace app) Moderate exercise Eat fewer calories, but more nutritious ones when you do
I saw these in the store, and they have that wide body slouchy look to them and a thicker fabric than I expected. If you're 5'8" and 140 or under go with 37, if you're in the 145-150 range, 38. That'd be my guesstimate.
Great pics of the IWC and red lettering Sub.