or Connect

Posts by taxgenius

+1
It doesn't make a difference, they won't pay. I would just stick to UPS or Fedex.
God I hate the USPS. Twice my wife shipped items Priority Mail Express and both times it took a few days to be delivered and they did not honor the guarantee. It's like talking to a wall. They just never pay up.
Any updates on custom bags?
Southwick for Todd Snyder Tagged size 40R Chambray 3 button roll to 2 Side vents 54% Wool, 46% linen Partially lined Made in USA Retail $1,495 Shoulders 18.5" Sleeve from seam 26.25" Length from BOC 29.75" Ptp - 21" Waist - 19'
I'm sure he got it free.
Bought this suit in mint condition from a fellow SF member. Is too similar to another suit I already have. Two-button, notch lapel, side vents. I didn't measure it, but per seller: Chest (P2P) - 20.5" Shoulder - 18.5" Waist - 19" Length - 29.75" Sleeve - 25" Pants - flat front, tab side closures, 33"w x 30" (3" to let out of length). Leg opening is 8.5."
Maybe those are the orders they just got around to fulfilling?
Thanks. I was planning on just shortening the sleeves but now I am wondering whether it's worth keeping altogether.
Is the button stance on the jacket too low? Anything else? Ignore the different color pants and tie.