or Connect

Posts by taxgenius

Keep in mind this is not eBay. There are many relationships on B&S. I'd venture to say that 75% of my purchases and sales have been with the same people.
My mom is Hungarian and is not familiar with Vass, but based on its spelling she thought it would be pronounced Vush. As an aside, was anxiously waiting for a delivery, Fedex came Wednesday after 6pm when no one was home and didn't come today due to the Papal visit in NYC. Argh.
I assume you would recommend neutral polish for cognac vaas. Would that be neutral wax or neutral cream?
Any recent recommendations for a moth hole in a suit?
$350 for Vass http://www.styleforum.net/t/507607/final-sale-350-for-bnib-vass-shoes-different-models-and-sizes/0_50
+1How did you arrange that?
Didn't others say they don't carry whiskey shell?
Who is that reliable tailor in Midwood?
All prices include shipping in the CONUS and are NWT.1) Burberry Prorsum $150 $140Size SmallNavyMade in ItalyVirgin WoolTag is loose on one endRetail $895PtP 20"length 26.5"Shoulder across 17"Sleeve from seam 24"2) Brioni $95 SOLDSize XLPink with grey trimMade in ItalyExtra Fine WoolTag is loose on one endRetail $470 [[SPOILER]] 3) Ermenegildo Zegna $95Size Small (48 EU)BurgundyMade in ItalyPremium CottonRetail $400PtP 21.5"length 26.5"Shoulder across 17"Sleeve from...