or Connect

Posts by taxgenius

Any recommendations for a store in NYC that carries both high-end frames and good bang for your buck type frames? I honestly don't know what brand to look for and I am hoping the store has enough of a selection and be able to help. Years ago I went to H Optics, and may return, but was wondering what else is out there.
It seems the dropped shoulder was hard for them to fully address. The front, though, looks great.
Per their website, "... distilled in Breckenridge, is blended with straight Bourbon Whiskeys from Kentucky and Tennesee."
I tried Breckenridge this week and thought it was pretty good. Any else heard of this one?
Does anyone have experience with T.O. DEY (NYC) or know what method of construction they use on custom shoes?
Are the items that are also available in the States cheaper when bought in Florence. I understand that's not the sole consideration is making a purchase while in Florence or any other area.
I hope your dog has repented. I will be on the lookout.
Size Small (48 EU) Burgundy Made in Italy Premium Cotton Retail $400 PtP 21.5" length 26.5" Shoulder across 17" Sleeve from seam 24.5" from shoulder seam and 32.5" from mid-neck
Size Small Navy Made in Italy Virgin Wool Tag is loose on one end Retail $895 PtP 20" length 26.5" Shoulder across 17" Sleeve from seam 24"