or Connect

Posts by taxgenius

Bought this suit in mint condition from a fellow SF member. Is too similar to another suit I already have. Two-button, notch lapel, side vents. I didn't measure it, but per seller: Chest (P2P) - 20.5" Back - 18.5" Waist - 19" Length - 29.75" Sleeve - 25" Pants - flat front, tab side closures, 33"w x 30" (3" to let out of length). Leg opening is 8.5."
Maybe those are the orders they just got around to fulfilling?
Thanks. I was planning on just shortening the sleeves but now I am wondering whether it's worth keeping altogether.
Is the button stance on the jacket too low? Anything else? Ignore the different color pants and tie.
And the owner admitted trying to enforce the "joke" policy.
This is so outrageous that I at first thought this was a prank or bad joke. Please don't delete anything.
Size 42L equivalent Blue 3 button, patch pocket Very soft (unstructured and unlined) Side vents 100% Cotton Made in Italy Retail $800 Chest - 22.5" Waist - 20" Shoulders - 19" Sleeves - 27.5" Length from BOC - 30"
Thank you! That's my second RLBL suit in the past week or so. Got a new one in solid charcoal for $550 and used one in solid navy for $255
Where do we vote?
That's exactly what I need.