or Connect

Posts by Towers

I kind of hate 50% off days, but I braved the crowds; Hugo Boss, Unworn looking Zanella, Anybody go to Harvard Law? Anybody want to look like they did?, Zegna, Thurston, and the grandaddy of all Robert Grahams; a wing collar tux shirt with an (unfortantely) incomplete link and stud set. All available.
does an all luxeswapped fit count as thrifted?
If you decide to sell
would fully kop if these were 33 or 34. the only thing I don't love about mine is that I coat everything around me in indigo. I'm basically this guy;
Going back to basics with my shirt collection so putting a lot of stuff up for grabs, all 16 or 16.5 34/35 unless noted; BB (polo collar), H&K, T&A (has some cuff wear), Charvet, TM Lewin Canali, New & Lingwood (turnback cuffs), BB (slim fit), Paul Smith, BB (polo collar), Burberry London BB (slim fit), Thomas Pink, Paul and Shark (polo collar), PRL (polo collar), Faconnable (polo collar, has a few cracked buttons), PRL (polo collar, custom fit) BB (OCBD, available...
I came.
is this a samuelsohn label? inside an lp cloth blazer with way more handwork than i would expect.
The crotch on my 501 shrink to fits is about to blow, should I patch them before they blow or wait until they go and then patch them?
Is the shadow box hiding his fireplace curtain custom engraved with "who let the dogs out?"? I wouldn't have pegged Mitt for a big Baha Men fan.
That roped shoulder