or Connect

Posts by Flieger

Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing What I also find compelling is the pithy way that Anderson makes use of a character's past prime into a sort of protective veneer of former glory. You saw that in Royal Tenanbaums and certainly in Life Aquatic; Gene Hackman's suits are vaguely dated and never change, Paltrow's Fendi mink coat, tennis dress and Bass slipons are a uniform; Zissou's old boat with its outlandish Chinese engineer-designed sauna. In the...
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar ..I nearly dropped my cat's urine sample on my Lobb Luffield... Lasbar I have got a few questions for you.. 1. how did you collect your cat's urine? All cats I know would not be cooperative I think. 2. Did you collect it to antique your lobbs? for the Patina, museum gold shower? 3. How is your cat doing? He ok? Did the cat recover from the encounter with the pink croc's?
Being fat should not discourage americans from buying tight eurocut clothes. It is teh sexy! The areas of the body that do not get enough blood to them due to the tight clothes will fall of after a couple of weeks. This will decrease the weight considerably.
Quote: Originally Posted by Augusto86 I haven't seen Rushmore, and will, because I hear it's amazing. I'll grant that weird shit is not generally my alley, some exceptions. But shit like Maximus' speech in the first battle of Gladiator or the first scene of Enemy at the Gates gets me every time. I'm a sucker for the Old School...even if the movies are not as good as they could be. This is soooooooooo gay. Wes Anderson is great, gladiator and...
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini An ex-Texan Air National Guard as president? What are you suggesting sir! He served hard time at the CHAMPAGNE Unit. The mexicans could invade anytime you know.
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 I must be a Philistine because I do not see what all the hoopla is about. Like someone had said before, Bastian's stuff are just expensive street wear in the veins of Gap/Old Navy. A model with an ideal body shape, tall with long legs, trim and fit torso, will look pretty good in a fitted garbage bag. I have got the body shape you describe, well maybe you could add really really ridiculously good...
Quote: Originally Posted by Luc-Emmanuel I have come across a rafaelle caruso suit, however the label is red and it's written "rafaelle caruso". The other caruso suits I have seen, the label was dark and bigger and it read: "rafaelle caruso" and "sartoria parma" below. Did they change the label or are there different lines in caruso offering? !luc I have bought a Caruso suit this summer, it had a bigger and dark label. My father owns two...
I think that based on your avatar, you probably are one of those gerbil types, you know the richard gere thing? Did the squirrel get out alive? after the man on man swordfight?
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas I let the mattress worry about sharp knees. The Hasselhof already ruined your matress anyways.......
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas A worthy contender for thread hijack of the year! But what about the sharp knees?