or Connect

Posts by Flieger

Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Maybe they're screwing with me, but there is a bit of a slant. If you look at the third column of panels on the middle back cushion you can see that the two lower panels are perfectly aligned vertically, but the top panel appeals to slant to the right a tiny bit. Like this: / | | It's no big deal though; the effect is not noticeable in real life and appears in many other places on the sofa. Don't...
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan The back cushions are not removabe. Ouch, there goes the easy solution. So you cannot take it to a tailor to get him to 'line' the fabric properly 'out'?
I could not live with something so blatantly imperfect. I would definately return this item that should not have gotten past quality control.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan I can see some slant, but there's a bit of that in many of the panels. The fact that the tufts are quite mounded can make the effect more pronounced from certain angles. You are just playing along right? You are not that thick right?
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Foof might have a little OCD ! Understatement FTW!!!!
Foof they are in ur head playin with ur ocd.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire I'm hungry to know exactly what the OP means. I thought you were hungry for Cocq (au vin)?
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC It's all about ratios, right? With your stature that's like 3,000 sq. feet. I was thinking the exact same thing. He could double the whole apartment by adding a floor between the original floor and ceiling. Like in Being John Malkovich. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5vtT6xByVE
Theo eyewear looks horrible. I just checked the website. What has been seen cannot be unseen...
cookin berlutis now. 3 hours and theyre good to go.