or Connect

Posts by Flieger

Quote: Originally Posted by romafan Did you guys ever see AF's library? Is that were he stores his collection of hotlinks to the WSJ? Hardbacks right?
Quote: Originally Posted by nootje Apparently an LCD tv falls into this category as well, or at least thats what our guv'mint thinks.. They had a program a while back where they gave them to people on wellfare who obviously couldnt afford them.... They need something to look at, while sitting on their couch all day, think about it.
Quote: Originally Posted by ConcernedParent Somebody needs to explain this OBama meme. Spank my ass and call me CHARLEY.
O snap!1!
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Great, another asshole for the ignore list. Ignore lists are for the weak. I thought elephants were thickskinned.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire I just don't see that happening here. In fact, I see people right of center, fiscally speaking, and outright Repubs, disagreeing. I think you're just having some naughty fantasies. just because you can't get a stiffy doesn't mean you guys arent in a right wing circle jerk pio. You should aknowledge that and git sum blue pills for some more AF hot copypasting wsj/fox action.
Quote: Originally Posted by Brogue That type of thing is legal in Belgium. You, on the other hand, would be outlawed there.
I would have bought this if it were a eu 52 R or L. beautiful!
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Maybe they're screwing with me, but there is a bit of a slant. If you look at the third column of panels on the middle back cushion you can see that the two lower panels are perfectly aligned vertically, but the top panel appeals to slant to the right a tiny bit. Like this: / | | It's no big deal though; the effect is not noticeable in real life and appears in many other places on the sofa. Don't...
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan The back cushions are not removabe. Ouch, there goes the easy solution. So you cannot take it to a tailor to get him to 'line' the fabric properly 'out'?