or Connect

Posts by Flieger

I have sent you a PM Lk. I will buy if the measurements are ok.
I think the radiomir is quite a nice watch (a panerai without much of the clunkiness) However the basic panerai diver with a sandwich dial and no date or other stuff on the black face combined with a brown strap still looks good to me. It must be said they attract a certain type of clients that is certainly on the macho side but they are not all tasteless. The types that lice the unadorned military style panerais are no amjacks as far as I observed them in the...
It would provide young Connemara with an almost 'Holden Caulfield' like college experience if his roommate would commit suicide. Best keep up with tradition like ImageWis suggested.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Girls, girls, stop it. I like believing that LK wouldn't lunch with you, Connie. He might let you bring him his slippers, though. Lunch with Connie would be too much like work for LK to even consider doing. Hell, thinking about it would already be tiresome and a too much like work for LK.. And no, he would not let Connie touch his slippers, don't you know RJ that albino Siberian tiger fur is very precious?
Ahh tortoise shell it was indeed, there is something oddly pleasing about wearing an endangered species on your face, like Manton was wearing Britney.
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing Yes, not overwrought, vaguely pudgy brand-queen. It isn't Vice Magazine. meeeaaaooooooooooowwwwwww CATFIGHT... my money is on the little pussy with the horn rimmed glasses.........holding a 18th century walking stick with a carved ivory handle... or maybe the asparagus heir with the capri pants and a suit made out of assembled foreskins.
Quote: Originally Posted by chorse123 I'll try to get that measurement for you. If anyone is interested, I can get: Size 39/49 in green with flapped pockets and single reverse pleat trousers Size 41/51 in green with flapped pockets and single reverse pleat trousers Size 41/51 in navy with flapped pockets and single reverse pleat trousers Still hunting for the rest of them, guys. 42L? anything in 42L as in eu 52 long?
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC I really like it too. Are we going to have a 3 way on this board? Well if you must know, I am currently dating the beautiful woman in my avatar,.. so this 3 way is going to be strictly platonic.. Not like Ed, Conne & the unfortunate victim of the week.
Yeah the first series quickly sold out. Making a reservation for the second one is probably advisable. However you sir have excellent taste.