or Connect

Posts by Flieger

Completely agree.
Thanks BrianV, I would say I had a mid level alu bike with an entry level campa groupset and campa vento g3 wheels. The whole package was on the heavy side but not bad. The stiffness in the bottombracket and headtube and fork that I feel in my new bike are just levels beyond what I was used to. I am quite tall at 1.94 m and obviously not too lightweight. So the force that a bike has to deal with when I am standing on the pedals on a short sprint uphill is quite...
Finally got myself a wilier cento uno with fulcrum zero wheels and campagnolo chorus. Amazing bike. I can drop my friends on a group ride now when sprinting. Something that I could not do two weeks ago on my old heavy and way to flexible alu frame.  click on attachment to enlarge the pic
AFC AJAX football club from Amsterdam RABOBANK cycling team I used to be a Barcelona fan, because of the Dutch connection they had with Cruyff and several dutch players, and I saw a game in their stadium with a couple of dutchies, but its hard to like a club that is winning soooo much that it gets boring.
nice jackets B. textures and colors are great.
I never thought I would say this, but I really want to feel Edmorels pants. I want his pants around my legs. I am thinking about buying both of the 36 grey pants. awesome fabrics and lining.
Have any of you guys had that maggot cheese from sardinia or corsica? Casu marzu (also called casu modde, casu cundhídu in Sardinian language, or in Italian formaggio marcio, "rotten cheese") is a traditional Sardinian sheep milk cheese, notable for being riddled with live insect larvae. It is found mainly in Sardinia, Italy. Derived from Pecorino, casu marzu goes beyond typical fermentation to a stage most would consider decomposition, brought about by the digestive...
Quote: Originally Posted by thenanyu Javyn: "They're takin' ar freedums!" AF: "I oppose this, proving conclusively I am evenhanded and not a partisan hack, but srsly guiz, Obama wants to take ar freedums!" Manton: "The FBI needs these powers to preserv' ar freedums!"' Nameback: "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras vitae convallis metus. Curabitur vehicula semper massa, at ullamcorper elit porttitor ut. Nulla nunc diam,...
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 cute but I think you're wrong I live in Yurp and travel a lot here and I think Iammat is wrong too.
A couple of years ago there was a story in the american papers about an Egyptian airline pilot whos history of deranged behaviour was much longer and weirder than in this particular case.