or Connect

Posts by Flieger

Well in general the clothing of both stores goes very well with allen edmonds seconds so there you go.
I think Metro is a hilarious poster every now and then. I think GDL brings teh funny every now and then. And Manton is no doubt a great asset to the forum, but also prone to go overboard in topics about America, patriotism etc. I wouldn't like anyone to leave, really. Metrostyles should perhaps post a little less but that goes for most of the die hard regulars on this board.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Yes, they have been made into the habitat of white trash and rappers. Once upon a time, an understated limo with your personal driver was not considered such. Mercedes Pullman would still do it for me. http://www.bestofbenz.nl/images/w100%20pullman.jpg
This dude is out of line. faggotsaremods and modsarefaggots is deserving of more than a banning if you ask me. i am not at work right now but i think a lot of people will be pissed off today. opening this at work could possibly cost people their jobs.
But how did that dust get in the rolex?
I want camels trampling falafel itt
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 like fucking adonis is how i will look in 10 years Quote: Originally Posted by rapefruit
Quote: Originally Posted by ratboycom WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW! i I hope this is Mafoos new OneShoe
Quote: Originally Posted by ratboycom WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW! i Are these ok to wear to an interview?
Dear , Is it ok to wear Suede chukka boots with a suit?