or Connect

Posts by Flieger

Its all over the news now. The article I posted is outdated.
Another shooting... http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/reports-of-people-shot-at-sikh-temple-in-oak-creek-qc6cgc0-165059506.html 4 reported dead at sikh temple in Wisconsin..
Great read. This is what keeps me coming back. SF can be such an interesting forum sometimes.
I miss DC and Metro.
Lol at bringing Eric Glennie up again. O the memories.
I see you are wearing Iammats blazer with the bold stripes.
Nice photos. I went to see the TT in Amsterdam when the Giro was there. Awesome atmoshpere. The streets were packed with spectators and the riders were cheered very loudly. When a Rabobank rider was coming you could hear the sound of the crowd cheering coming towards us like a wave. Really cool. Further bike advice in a nutshell would be When buying a toplevel bike do not go cheap on the wheels. But when buying an entry level racer between 1000 and 1500 euro I would put...
Cinelli is awesome. just quite overpriced. They do know how to make a bike stand out of the crowd. I absolutely love their typography and paintjobs. I am a sucker for Italian bikes in general though. Scapin makes very nice frames indeed. Wilier is currently one of my fav bike manufacturers. There are good aluminium frames and there are not so good alu frames. The same goes for any frame material. Carbon bikes range from excellent to very bad just like steel and...
Buying the bike in the winter should get you a decent deal. An aluminium bike by Bianchi with shimano 105 on it should be possible. I am a Campagnolo fan, but I donĀ“t know if you can get a good deal on a Bianchi with campa centaur on it for a 1000 euros. A well cared for second hand bike is definately interesting if a shop has one that fits you well. Buying a second hand bike straight from another cyclist is a risk if you dont know what to look for in a bike yet. If you...
I am so fucking sick and tired of the greeks. I honestly cant believe Papandreou has asked for a referendum. What the fuck does he think this will accomplish. I am flabbergasted. honestly. saving these shitheads might cost us dearly. Even the northern countries, and almost certainly my own country The Netherlands, vote stupidly in a referendum. It is a guarantee for a huge clusterfuck.