or Connect

Posts by Flieger

Today someone walked past me on the street, took a good look at my Panerai Radiomir and then asked me where he could buy speed.
NeVarrrrrrr
Do not worry, the bloodhounds will never pick up our scent
So you guys are all happy to have guns. Great. We have criminals here (in the Netherlands) that own guns. Usually career criminals only shoot each other. Sure they use guns for robbery etc. But rarely with deadly results. Stupid kids or crazy guys have no or very little access to guns, at least this used to be the case. Things are changing now, illegal guns are getting more and more available but still you'd have to be quite connected to get one. But still, the fact...
I have just received the results of the investigation. I can't disclose any of this info, but shibbel I have to warn you, don't make him angry, its very dangerous.
I am going to run a background check on Fuuma through my subordinates in the Mossad.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma We'll have peace once we've killed all of you morons. ? Would never have expected you to be this one sided on an issue, given your stance on developments in other parts of the world that I have read on this forum.
I dont think that the crime rate is connected Pio. I think zero tolerance has helped NYC enormously.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ich_Dien R. Caruso 100% cashmere knee-length Ulster coat. This....is...good.... If the true color of this coat is actually a darker blue than it shows in the pictures, I think I might have tried this one on some time ago, and I did not buy it but I am still regretting that to this day..