or Connect

Posts by Flieger

Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 Yeah the Centralia order worked out for everyone in the end, I think. I briefly considered doing a run of sweaters (have one, dig it), but then I came to my senses. Nothing against the CKM people, they're very professional; I'm an amateur. Read somewhere (archival clothing?) that a majority of their business these days comes from Japan. So your posts are just going to confuse poor victorc more...
By the way this groupbuy is closed loooooong time ago.
Quote: Originally Posted by VictorC Nice selection. For some reason i like the ones with orangey, or is it golden double stripes on the collar and cuffs. Are they all the genuine article with leather sleeves? This is what the specs were like in the group buy: Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 If you're a tl;dr type, scroll down for the specs and the cost. As has been discussed on a few occasions before,...
Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 Quote: Originally Posted by snuff_daddy Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 I had little natural light and I was more focused on checking orders and getting addresses right. What do you care you didn't make the team. Only had two set-in orders, in the end. Here's one. This one's mines This customer ordered gray buttons,...
Quote: Originally Posted by a-rock That jacket looks awesome. Is the collar diff than on the std varsity? Its a fold over collar. Check the thread on the Centralia knitting mills group buy for more info and various pics.
I got this one from the SF centralia knitting mills group buy. The label says Skookum So do a search on either Centralia or Skookum and you'll find lots of info on varsity jackets on this forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel actually that is as good as I can do. I just don't get suits/bikes. But the humidity in NYC makes even walking impossible so it's probably different in Europe. Also, I find center vents very unstylish. I bike to work everyday in a suit. No problem at all. It is certainly cooler on the body than walking or dutch public transit (usually no a/c in those except for the trains) especially if you make sure...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire What was Ed like on a double date? Lulz
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas Hm, caution is advised here. East Indian women, particularly Bengalis, are known to have very overdeveloped clitores that often can resemble small penises. It is a little-known fact, but it explains why there are so few cross-cultural marriages within this community. East Indian men are familiar with this anatomy but outsiders, westerners in particular (with their narrow-minded sexual mores), typically have a...
Quote: Originally Posted by topbroker This is distinctly anti-aphrodisiac, if not an actual incitement to monkhood. Monks are very much into this shit you know, don't you read the papers?